iFlipClock Plus HD - Retro Flip Clock and Music Alarm Clock
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It’s all about the display in iPhone apps like this, and iFlipClock+ delivers in a very satisfying way. […] The skins are excellently crafted. The alarms work even if the iPhone is sleeping, and the ability to pick the song to wake up to is awesome." - AppSafari.com Review - Version 2.0
• Support for Multitasking + Retina Display
• 60 New Awesome backgrounds in HD
• Support for all orientations
• Notifications for Alarms (iOS v4.0 or greater)
• Change background directly from home screen
• New B-Style
• New and improved Flip Clock engine
• Accurate design simulating the look of the first, fashionable flip clocks
• Redesigned, retro-analog-style control panel
• Landscape and portrait mode with auto rotation and possibility to lock orientation
• HH:MM:SS & HH:MM mode (landscape and portrait)
• AM/PM - 24Hours Mode
• 2 independent alarms
• Snooze (9 minutes)
• Possibilty to choose your own music for alarms
• Alarms work even if the device is sleeping
• Status for alarms and snooze
• Realistic and fluid flip animation closely simulating a real flip clock
• Original and improved sound effects* for hours, minutes and seconds with independent on/off switch for each section. * Please notice that on 1st generation iPod® Touch sound effects work using headphones or external speakers only
• Dimmed display (2 levels)
• "Auto Dim at Night" function: iFlipClock+ will automatically dim the display at night between 10pm and 7am (22:00-7:00)
• "Keep Active" mode to avoid the device to go in standby mode (for prolonged use with the display on we strongly suggest to connect the device to an USB source to avoid the batteries to drain)
Visit www.iflipclock.com to find out more about iFlipClock+ and to browse all the skins included with this version.
Check our website for more apps:
Follow us on Twitter:
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 5
- Fixed a bug in playlist management
- Added new font style (B-Style)
- General improvements
Love the app, but updates are needed!
I have been using this app for more than a year now, almost every single night. Some quick customization options similar to the iPad version would be nice to implement. Things like clock size, position, colour, and wallpaper changing would definitely make this app great to use again! ...oh and iPhone/iPod 5 screen support would be lovely too. :)
beautiful clock, hideous backgrounds
Bafflingly crappy background choices. There are like 3 that are OK and the rest are just weird (denim? bubble wrap? HAIR?)
Settings are microscopic. They're cute, but just too small to use. Please, just give us standard UI buttons and switches.
There also needs to be a quick way to dim the clock display without using the tiny controls to do it. A double tap or swipe would be excellent.
I was very disappointed that you cannot select alarms by the week day for example. Weather icon would be a great option as well, the alarm options would be great.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 18, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Antonio Celona
- © 2011 Exedria Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.