IfLoop is a programming language, and an app, designed for mobile and tablet touch devices. It is very suitable for beginner programmers to learn how to program. It can also be used for serious programming.
• the first enjoyable programming language designed for touch devices and a great app to learn programming.
• offline editing and running, no internet connection needed, so you can program with it at anywhere.
• the initialization time of this app is less than 2 seconds on most phones.
• this app uses only 10M memory generally.
• simple and intuitive control.
• Turing complete.
• supports both phones and tablets
About IfLoop: http://www.tapirgames.com/blog/ifloop-programming-language
fix a small bug in bitwise not display.
Ratings and Reviews
This needs way more examples!
This thing needs a better tutorial. I have no idea when to use the input variables or the output variables or the other variable selection that is available. I am also trying to type an expression in an if statement and I can't get it to do that. For example say I want to type:
If(outside = rainy)
How do I type outside = rainy in the space for the conditional of the If statement?
There really should be a walk-through that demonstrates using the major parts of this app. Also what does it mean that everything is a function call (including the If statements)? I kind of wish that I had not spent $8 on this app. Without a better tutorial, this app is very frustrating! I really would like to give it a better rating because I did get it to print "hello world" and after much more fiddling, I was able to get it to add two numbers together, but unless you have a lot of time to be fiddling with something until you can do one simple thing or you already know what you are doing then this is definitely not the app to be trying to learn on...I will update the review once it gets a better tutorial or a more intuitive interface. I would really like to like this app because it seems like it could be easy. Also it seems like it takes a whole bunch of clicks just to enter in one simple little variable or a control structure. It would be faster if you could just type it out or if there was an auto-complete ability for the key words.
I just noticed this review. It is a quite good and honest review.
There are two video tutorials: https://www.tapirgames.com/blog/ifloop-tutorials
though the tutorials are for the first version and the UI changed a little in the latest version, so the tutorials may be some misleading at the current time.
I will make some new tutorial videos when I have enough free time.
At the current time, you can PM me at twitter @tapirliu for any questions.
Thanks for buying my app and making this review.
- Xu Liu
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ColorInfection.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.