By Adventure Pilot, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iFly GPS for iOS. It’s Simply Amazing:
iFly GPS delivers the perfect combination of affordability, capability, and usability for both VFR and IFR Pilots. Safely and quickly get the information you need so you can focus on flying!
Designed by Pilots, Tested by Pilots and Recommended by Pilots:
iFly GPS for iPad was built on the knowledge and experience from our line of dedicated aviation hardware, and a collaborative user experience based on feedback from thousands of fellow pilots.
Affordability For All:
Enjoy comprehensive and simple updates with affordable subscriptions for only $69.99 VFR or $109.99 IFR/VFR per year. Existing iFly device subscribers can extend their subscription to their iPad for only $19.99.
Flight Planning with an intuitive interface allowing for simple building of direct-to or multiple waypoint flight plans directly on the FAA, Vector charts or the Flight Plan page. Set a departure and destination, and then customize your path with the rubber-band feature.
Active Alerting System from Airspace Alerts to Collision Alerts, our Active Alerting System provides a central location for Alerts and more.
RealView Airports provides satellite imaging of 12,600+ Airports for pilot reference and our AutoTaxi+ feature. Have a visual knowledge of the airport before arrival.
AutoTaxi+ transitions to the Airport Diagram upon landing or from Taxi Diagram to Chart Mode upon Take-off. You iPad will use the RealView image as a taxi-diagram if an official FAA Diagram is nor present. See you position on over 12,600 airports!
Instruments Page offers an interactive Instruments Page that simulates real aircraft instruments, gathering information from GPS (or an attached 3rd party AHRS) to create familiar images. Reference instruments such as HSI, VSI, Groundspeed, Altimeter, Turn Indicator, etc. Add an AHRS and get an Artificial Horizon with Attitude Safety Alerts. Build it to your own needs and liking.
VFR / IFR Data is included. With iFly GPS for iPad you to load you desired flying are or complete US with geo-referenced Sectionals, TACs, IFR Low Enroute Charts, Approach Plates, Airport Diagrams and much more. Everything from flight planning to flying is designed around image-enhanced charts from the FAA.
Geo-Reference Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams provide pilots with actual FAA Approached and Airport Diagrams beautifully represented on the iPad' large display.
Public / Private Airports using official databases for both Public and Private airport information. Databases update directly from the FAA Data Cycles. Create your own Custom Waypoints for those locations that are not on the charts or maps.
Internet Weather updates provide an interactive map with VFR/IFR visuals and reporting of METARS, TAFs and Winds Aloft at your fingertips.
ADS-B Weather / Traffic - iFly GPS for iPad supports connection to third party ADS-B devices including iLevil, NavWorx, Dual, SkyGuardTWX, Clarity, or SkyRadar and more for free Weather and Traffic.
Key Features Overview:
•Moving Map Modes
•Terminal Area Charts(TAC)
•World Aeronautical Charts(WAC)
•Weather (Pre-Flight or ADS-B Live)
•Hi-res Winds Aloft Optimizing
•Rapid Flight planning
•Plates & Diagrams (Approach, Departure Plates, Stars, SIDs Airport Diagrams)
•Flight Plan Filing
•Custom Instrument Layouts (24 Instruments, e.g. HSI, Vertical Profile, and AHRS)
•Vertical Terrain planning and Airspace preview
•North Up / Track Up
•Pinch Zooming w/ One Touch Feature
•Dynamic Distance Ring
•Hybrid Compass Rose w/ Nav Function
•Extended Course Line
•Rubber Band route modification
•Custom Aircraft icons
•Alerts & Warnings
•Button Fading (maximizes screen space)
•Custom User Waypoints
What's New in Version 10.0.30
* iFly GPS now runs on Windows Tablets/Phones/PC's in addition to iOS and Android!
* Added Sync Devices Feature, for easy sharing of settings and flight plans between all of your devices.
* Added Countdown Timers.
* DirectTo enhancements.
* Miscellaneous smaller fixes and enhancements.
From Previous Release:
* Super-easy loading of IFR Procedures and Airways – IFR Pilots are now able to load IFR Procedures and Airways quickly and easily from the Flight Plan menu
* Simplified Altitude Planning - Now with just a couple of taps on the map you can define a target altitude for your flight plan, or use “optimize” mode which will find the best altitude based on winds, direction of travel, and flight type
* ADS-B Auto-Detection - Automatically select and connect to your ADSB device in the connected devices menu.
* Even Safer Emergency landing logic - Emergency Assist logic now accounts for relative course and local winds when recommending an airport.
* New "Current Location" instrument option allows you to save a custom location while enroute or on the ground with one simple tap
And many more UI and performance improvements…
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 10.0.30
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adventure Pilot, LLC
- © 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- VFR iPad Subscription (1 Year)$69.99
- iPad Add-On Subscription (1 Year)$19.99
- VFR+IFR iPad Subscription (1 Year)$109.99
- IFR iPad Subscription Upgrade (1 Year)$39.99