iFood Diary for iPad
By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Best Selling iFoodDiary now available for iPad - Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy. ***
iFood Diary is an easy to use app for iPad to help you keep track of your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. This app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SUPER SPECIAL SALE !! (24 hours ONLY BUY NOW) ***
Dietary habits and physical activity play a key role in the prevention of overweight and obesity. According to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, keeping a "food diary" may help you lose twice as much weight. Carry around iFood Diary in your iPad all the time to keep on top of your diet. Designed from the ground up for the iPad.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface to journal daily food intake.
* MONITOR changes in your diet over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* SEARCH nutrition information from thousands of different food products, restaurant menu items as well as food brands to make healthier food choices.
* Snap PHOTOS of your favorites food and drinks from your camera or album. Share with friends and food lovers.
* Manage emotional eating by tracking how you're feeling when you eat, your mood, hunger scale.
* "Hunger Scale" to help you eat more mindfully
* Track weight
* COMPARE food intake from day to day. Track healthy vs junk. Track your food consumption.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Food Diary with your nutritionist. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly , View by Meal Type.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Full support for metric/non-metric units
* Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well.
* Record your food intake to make healthier choices.
* Useful for Bariatric patients. Bariatric surgery food journal
* Weight loss surgery food journal
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* Obesity can increase the risk of heart disease, maintaining a food diary can help in weight loss.
* SEARCH your food history for patterns, trends, and correlations.
* Track your daily fruit/vegetable intake for healthy lifestyle.
Watch a video of the demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fgLm-U9x4
***** Life changing gadgets and apps can improve health - FoxNews
***** Top 6 iPad apps to lose weight
* Love this journal **** by Authentic body coach. As a coach who advocates consciousness eating practices, I heartily recommend this app
* Perfect Diary ***** by Oprah fan. I have been looking for an app that was a food diary, but not tied to calorie counting.
* Love it **** by Neek68. I really love this app.
This app saves diet information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your diet history, the app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best diet for keeping a good health.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Bug fixes and enhancements
DOES NOT WORK
I started chemotherapy this morning and wanted to keep a food journal to monitor my overall health (which is good). This looked like a good one, because I'm not necessarily watching my weight, I am looking at nutrition and I'm to eat 6 small meals a day. I cannot manage to get the fields, such as "what I ate" to open up and accept my input. I cannot "rate" my meal. $2.99 down the drain.
Can't even create an account! So I can't use any of it. This is a minus 5. Not even a zero!
Don't bother with this app!
Waste of money! Can not operate no matter what I do. Very disappointed .
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nutrition Reference Subscription for One Year$11.99