iFood Diary is an easy to use app for iPhone and iPod Touch to help you keep track of your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. This app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis for maintaining a good health.
* Brilliantly simple app that does a great job by Jase Davidson
* Wonderful app. Does everything it says. Super simple and effective. by amandasmexican
* 5 months and I love it. by Fr3akaz0id. "I started using this app at the end of August and it does exactly what I need it to do. Track what I eat (healthy vs junk), how many times a day I eat, what time I eat and where I eat ($-$$$)"
*** SUPER SPECIAL SALE - 75% OFF !! (3 days ONLY BUY NOW) ***
According to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, keeping a "food diary" may help you lose twice as much weight. Carry around iFood Diary in your iPhone or iPod Touch all the time to keep on top of your diet.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface to journal daily food intake.
* MONITOR changes in your diet over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data in one glance.
* Snap PHOTOS of your favorites food and drinks from your camera or album. Share with friends and food lovers.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Food Diary with your nutritionist. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* COMPARE food intake from day to day. Track healthy vs junk. Track healthy vs junk. Track your food consumption.
* Manage emotional eating by tracking how you're feeling when you eat, your mood, hunger scale.
* Water Tracker, keep track of your daily water intake
* "Hunger Scale" to help you eat more mindfully
* Track weight
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* EXPORT data to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Share via Facebook, Email
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* Useful for Bariatric patients. Bariatric surgery food journal
* Weight loss surgery food journal
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* Obesity can increase the risk of heart disease, maintaining a food diary can help in weight loss.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* SEARCH your food history for patterns, trends, and correlations.
* Track your daily fruit/vegetable intake for healthy lifestyle.
This app saves diet information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your diet history, the app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best diet for keeping a good health.
Q. How do I enter "What I ate" ?
A. A. Click in the middle of the "What I Ate" textbox (Empty space in between the label "What I Ate" and blue arrow). A keyboard should show up when you tap there. If keyboard does not show, power off iPhone, restart and then launch app again. If you tap the arrow on the right side of "What I Ate" field, it will show a list of most frequently eaten foods.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
* Nutrition Facts
Search and display nutrition information for popular foods (including fast-foods).
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
Keywords / Tags: Food Journal, Food/Nutrition Tracker, Diet Journal, Food Log
Photo Attribution: Blammermouth at en.wikipedia
UI update and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been unable to even get it I open. Disappointed.
Loses entries, freezes and s-l-O-w.....very slow to save. Wasted money...:(
Perfect for emotional eaters!
I'm someone who doesn't eat a ton in one sitting. I graze for most of the day and often eat just one or two "meals". This app is perfect for me because I can track what I ate, when I ate it and more importantly, how I was feeling and if I was even hungry. I know I'm an emotional eater and the holiday season is tough for me. Even after one whole day of use, seeing how many times I snack and what I pick is tremendously helpful.
I don't care about counting calories and I'm not doing any measurable amount of exercise. I'm not all gung ho about being on a diet right now because I need to first learn how to make sensible and healthy food choices when I'm feeling emotional. This app totally meets my needs.
My only complaint is, there is only one line for entering food. If I've eaten pretzel crisps, hummus and baby spinach with balsamic, the entire meal becomes a "most commonly eaten, quick pick". If I just have the baby spinach, then I have to either type that out separately or edit the longer quick pick item. It would be nice to be able to tap individual quick pick items and have them separated by commas instead.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Nutrition Reference Subscription for One Year $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.