iFORA MP is a handy widget designed for health data management via the mobile devices. This easy-to-use app gathers your health data (e.g., blood glucose, blood pressure and body weight records) from the ForaCare health monitoring devices, and also provides the overview of your health by objective statistical data and visualized trend graph.
If you are one of members who involve in ForaCare TeleHealth Service, you can regard this app as an upload agent, which transmits the self-monitoring results to the web system for long-term health care.
iFORA MP is also integrated with Apple HealthKit. When data is imported from ForaCare medical devices, all these readings will be sychronized to HealthKit at the same time, which provides more flexibility to user.
1. Add new telehealth service server : ForaCare Canada
2. Remove QR code pairing function
Ratings and Reviews
Support for the app in nonexistent. You try to edit the target health in any way and the app crashes. It’s great the you can import your blood sugar and blood pressure results via Bluetooth.
- Harry Sung
- 9.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 ForaCare. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.