Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whoa! You always desired to be click-ready to capture your memorable moments and frame it with all kinds of dapper and beauteous frames.. Always?! All of them?!
Ah! We are here to make it easy as a child's play! You have iFrameShop, you have all the stuff to capture your moments in a blink of an eye..
Embellish your snaps with wide range of frames - be it simple metal frames, elegant wooden frames, gorgeous wedding frames, cool kids' frames.
Also, Enrich your certificates with certificate frames.
Don't wait for anyone to take a lovely snap of yours. Frame your beautiful pose the way you like. Yes, use the front camera and rear camera at your will. Even if your device does not have a camera, frame the pictures already saved in your photo gallery. Frames are supported for all the devices - iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 4.
Break the barrier and reach all your loved ones.. Put your photos on twitter, Facebook.. Or mail it.. Save it in photo gallery.
***** AVAILABLE FRAMES *****
* Paper Frames
* Certificate Frames
* Kids Frames
* Wooden Frames
* Wedding Frames
* Metal Frames
> Pick your snaps from photo gallery and style it with frames
> Wide range of frames to choose from - Wooden, Metal, Paper, Certificate, Kids, Wedding..
> Swipe to change the frame
> Set your favorite frame once and you are all set to click snaps with your favorite frame on
> Move and zoom in/ zoom out snaps to fit it best in frame
> Take pictures using front camera and/or rear camera
> Share photos - E-mail it, post it on Twitter, Facebook
> Save photo in your photo gallery
Almost Good Enough to Use...
I was looking for a frame app as a favor for a friend. This looked like a nice app. I tried this app. (My iPad is running iOS 5)
In general, this app has three caveats that discourage me from using it on a regular basis:
1. It crashes frequently.
2. Like another reviewer mentioned, this app has no support for landscape orientation. Yes, landscape photos could be rotated 90 degrees to fit a portrait frame and then rotated back afterwards. But even after those steps, the light source on the frames will be incorrect.
3. The purchased frames only appear when your device has an Internet connection. That is not cool. The purchased frames are stored on your device. There is no reasonable justification to have an Internet connect to use frames you have already purchased, downloaded and installed. The purchased frames should always be available regardless of an Internet connection.
I would encourage people to seek another picture frame app until these problems are resolved.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review.
Nice set up, nothing much free and to top it off when you open it flash( don't work) maybe if you pay for it
Not worth it
Frames don't show
It would be great if I could see the frames..
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Aug 31, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 82.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Netlancer, Inc
- © apppublisher.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Set of Wooden Frames$1.99
- Set of Paper Frames$1.99
- Set of Kids Frames$1.99
- Set of Wedding Frames$1.99
- Set of Metal Frames$1.99
- Set of Certificate Frames$1.99