By Ngo Minh Ngoc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iFretless is a guitar fretboard re-designed for maximum playability on iOS devices. It replaces two handed playing and strumming with a one-touch-per-note design that enables fast, precise playing of melodies, scales, and arpeggios and real-time control over the pitch of each individual note. iFretless is not an imitation guitar for your iPhone; it's a powerful new way to make music.
1) Audiobus support allows you to connect to effects processor apps or recording apps like garageBand
2) Fretless note bending
3) Velocity sensitive multi-sampled instruments
4) Play up to three guitar sounds at the same time (iPad only)
5) 9 different velocity sensitive guitar sounds
6) string and pad sounds can be layered together with guitar sounds
7) MIDI input and output
8) Audio Copy to other apps
9) built-in effects: reverb, delay, distortion, and four-band Eq
10) Inter-app-audio support
1) Nylon String Folk
2) Picked Steel String
3) Grunge Telecaster
4) Snarling Synth
5) Bridge-Mid Pickup Bright Strat
6) Blues Neck Pickup Strat
7) Hollow Body Electric
9) Clean bridge pickup
10) Clean neck pickup
* We recommend at least iPad 3, iPad mini with retina display, or iPhone 5.
** iPad 2 and 1st gen iPad mini users will experience significantly better performance if they do not update their device to iOS 8.
What's New in Version 3.7.4
1. Fix bugs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 502 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ngo Minh Ngoc
- © 2013 Blue Mangoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.