This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 500 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.4.0
+ Give a warm welcome to your Account Settings, now available in the app. Manage communication subscriptions, your username, password, and more. Look for "Account" in settings.
+ We made a much needed improvement to Applet creation: you can change the trigger or field of a new Applet without starting the process over from scratch. Woohoo!
+ New services include: iRobot, BOND, SwitchBot, digitalSTROM, iO.e, Somfy Connected Thermostat, Tahoma by Somfy, sRemo, SafeTrek, TracMo, Luxafor, eWeLink Smart Home, and more.
Elementary in comparison to...
...Stringify. I’ve tried both, and prefer Stringify because it seems more robust.
Stringify isn’t perfect. Its location-based flows fail maybe once every ten times, but six months ago it was once every two times. So it’s a lot better than it used to be. And even back when the location-based flow failed 50% of the time, I still preferred it to IFTTT simply because I had more flexibility to devise, and more control over, its flows.
My new Wink Hub 2 so far seems to work perfectly with its location-based robots. But I keep Stringify around in the bullpen.
Great if you can use it
I could see how this would be a difficult app for your average consumer to use, that being said it works very well. I often use it with the 'Workflow' app to accomplish tasks i frequently am needing to complete but can be complex it time consuming(e.g. Automatically analyzing and updatung bulk inventory rates and availability once I've hit different occ% milestones)
Amazing IoT enabler
Works seamlessly with integrated platforms and services. Becomes a seamless glue to make multiple things happen across many existing and smarter devices. Strongly recommended. Needs some more flexibility in the app in defining multiple conditions. Maybe something I have not figured out yet... 5 stars nonetheless!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.