Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 400 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.2.0
+ We squashed a bug that was interfering with Applet background syncs.
+ We changed how bylines are displayed so it's easy to see at a glance who made an Applet.
+ We made a small tweak to field descriptions to help you create new Applets. Try it out!
Thanks for IFTTT-ing — yeah, it's a word now.
Still no sharing of applets (still waiting)
I like IFTTT, but the lack of sharing options is a significant limitation for me. Why?
I want to help family and friends use IFTTT. These are people who are not technical and view applets as complex. Sadly, getting started with IFTTT stretches their limited abilities (even with detailed instructions). However, I think they could get started if 2 things were possible:
1. IFTTT had a 'skip' button that let people suppress the display of the blue help boxes and the creating of first applet. (Let them come back to these later if they want.)
2. IFTTT let me set everything up for them in an applet and then share it with them.
Without these kinds of things, I no longer encourage any of them to install and use IFTTT.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.