By My App Catalog LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This time to turn your new iPhone/iPod Touch to a digital game clock. The price of this app is much cheaper than physical game/chess clock you buy at store.
This app keeps accurate time and supports 7 time controls so it can be used for most two player board games including Chess, Go, Checkers, 将棋 Shogi, Backgammon, Othello, and many others
1- Sudden Death
3- Japanese Byoyomi
4- Canadian Overtime
5- Bronstein Delay
6- Fischer Delay
* Clear display and easy to use
* Set each clock independently
* Highlights the currently running clock
* Count total moves of each player
* Pause and Resume
* Option turn On/Off sound effect
* After time runs out, app will show the winner
* App will prevent your iPhone/iPod Touch from going to sleep.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Improved performance
- Added new page My iPhone Apps
- Added new page Free App A Day: Open this page every day to receive 1 paid app for free.
It misses taps sometimes. You might have to tap it a few times before the time clicks over to the opposition. And there's a slight delay when the clock switches sides from when you tap it.
But considering that a decent chess clock costs 50 bucks in real life, its hard to beat if you're in a pinch and need a chess clock. Once the tap delay problem and the tap detection problem is fixed, this will be amazing!
I like how it has so many different types of clocks. I've used this many times and wouldn't really prefer a real clock over a touch screen. However, often you touch it and it doesn't change turns. Couple touches later, you've lost 2-3 seconds. Huge when you're playing speed chess.
Great for speed chess!
Works great for speed chess, though it does not have a seconds setting. Hope that feature is added.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 07, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: My App Catalog LLC
- © www.Maj9.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.