The ultimate gardening application is now available for the iPad. It provides users with the ability to share their custom seed information with others in their same climate zone via iGarden USA CLOUD.
UPLOAD CUSTOM SEED INFO TO THE iGarden USA CLOUD
iGarden USA HD Features Include:
* Planting instructions specific to your climate zone
* Ability to edit the default planting instructions to tailor to your specific needs
* Add your own custom seed information with photos
* Includes information about compatible and incompatible plants
* Known pests and remedies for the various vegetables, fruits, and herbs
* Integrated Wiki providing even more useful information about the vegetable, fruit, or herb
* My Garden allows you to track when you planted and estimate the remaining time before harvest
* My Garden allows you to plant as seed indoors or outdoors or as plant by specifying the age of the plant
* My Garden feature allows you to specify a date in the future to plant
* Integrated weather with alerts
* Ability to take notes with photos from album or camera
* Zone map
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If I create a new plant, set the planting date as 90 days, it tells me to harvest after 30. Aye. Also, the interface needs work. It took me awhile to realize that only by clicking the plant name could I add to my garden, the arrow only allows me to edit the info.
This app is insulting and offers very little information. It does however give you your weather report which you can get for free with many other apps. SAVE YOUR MONEY
Save your money, it is a SIMPLE and STUPID app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.