iGigBook Sheet Music Manager
By Black & White Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
FREE BONUS! Over 1,300 chord charts of your favorite Jazz Standards that you can transpose to any key!
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
What's New in Version 5.1
Bug Fixes and improvements:
Fix for Set List Manager crashing.
Metronome now supports one beat per measure resulting in the same sound for every beat. Tempo lower limit is now 16 BPM.
IGigBook and iGigBook pager
Took me a while to figure this out. But now that I know how to use it, I am showing all my musician friends. Took my iPad, phone, and computer to Germany for a series of gigs. In rehearsal, I was able to receive new music PDFs and upload them instantly, and then add rehearsal notes. Best part is no heavy gig-book and searching through a hundred pages. I am a diehard fan. BTW I'm a harpist with both hands too busy to turn pages. The companion pager app was revolutionary for me.
I love how my music is so organized thanks to this app on my iPad! Creating set lists is a breeze! Bye bye songbooks!
Love the app & the new metronome feature is awesome !!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Black & White Software LLC
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz Charts - TransposeFree
- Pop Charts - TransposeFree