iGigBook Sheet Music Manager
By Black & White Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGigBook handles all of your sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of it at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig, confident, that when the tune is called, you'll have it up and ready while others are still flipping through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Download and link a PDF to an index automatically in one step.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
FREE BONUS! Over 1,300 chord charts of your favorite Jazz Standards that you can transpose to any key!
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
New setting for page advance in landscape
Next song in set look ahead in landscape
Fix for help not displaying in landscape mode.
Fix for landscape problems for iOS 7 iPads.
Leave your paper fake books at home!
This is a must-have app for all musicians. I bought my iPad just for this app and now I'm gonna get the 12" iPad Pro for the bigger display and 2-page landscape viewing. Not only is it the perfect gigging tool, but it's your go-to searchable repository for those ungainly stacks of music books that you would normally have to tediously sift through to find a tune. I've used several of the many functions and they all work as designed. I have a PC, so I use iTunes to add books. You just select the app on iTunes and drag-n-drop your books into the file list - easy. Indexes can be created with an online interface or by using a bulk-load function that accepts a simple comma-delimited file. Of course the real value here are the 75+ indexes that are already built for you! There's also a nifty set-list tool that allows you pull tunes from across books to make a "mini-virtual" book for a particular gig. Okay, I've seen some complaints and some of the functions can use some improvement, but really, when you walk into a gig with just your ax and one small iPad any set-up inconvenience becomes insignificant. I dream of having every tune in the world memorized like some pros but until then iGigBook will do just fine, thank you.
Love landscape mode!
I'm loving my iPad Pro even more now that my favorite sheet music app supports landscape by showing two pages side by side. Keep up the good work folks!
Careful! iBooks not usable
This may well be a great app for organizing your music; I honestly don't know, since I haven't been able to use it yet.
But don't make the mistake I made: after buying the app, I bought the Real Book 6th edition from the App Store. This $31 book is not a PDF, and thus is not usable in iGigBook. I'm not sure exactly where one finds legit PDF versions of fake books to use with this app, but most definitely not from the Apple app store, nor from the Kindle store at Amazon. Buyer beware!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 23, 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Black & White Software LLC
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz Charts - TransposeFree
- Holiday Charts - TransposeFree