By IGN Entertainment, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The latest video game news and reviews, piped into your pocket from the world's #1 source, IGN. A must-have app for gamers, movie buffs, TV binge watchers and comic fans
The official IGN app for iOS features:
- Wiki guides and walkthroughs -- In-depth support for getting through The Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect Andromeda, Grand Theft Auto, The Witcher 3 and more
- Video game and movie reviews -- Learn more about the latest releases in games, movies, television, tech and comics
- Watch all of IGN's video shows
- Today Screen integration
- iMessage stickers!
Grab the app and learn a little along the way.
This Universal app works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. (Be sure to check out our Apple TV app, too!)
What's New in Version 5.1.3
This version adds the ability to swipe through content more effectively. Give it a try!
Too many bugs
Guys, you obviously need to test your app before release it. Here I show you 3 bugs I found just for 15 minutes of using your application:
1. When you accidentally tap on advertisement which repeats twice, and then press button return the app shows white screen and nothing else. Close the app and remove from tasks, ot helps.
2. When open new article, the app is freezing sometimes
3. When you scroll down a long article and then want to go back and scroll up the red line on the top increases twice and doesn’t show any signs.
Thank you for your work!
Comments always messed up
One of the fun things about rIGN is reading the comments section. The last few versions of this app had a bug of some kind where clicking on the comments brought up the full IGN webpage instead. With this version if it doesn't do that it just gives a black screen. Also, some articles have a running video from a previous article instead of their actual thumbnail. I have to give this app a bad rating until basic things like this are corrected.
Still needs a ton of work
After major unnecessary changes to this app, still after several months needs a ton of work, especially the iPad version, it’s very buggy. I can see they had good intentions when trying to give the app a fresh updated look, but the new style of scrolling through the feed on the left with open articles on the right is so awkward, and the feed itself is insanely tiny, I can hardly read/see it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 22, 2017
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IGN Entertainment, Inc.
- © 1996-2017, IGN Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Adopter Bonus$0.99