Ignite is the most powerful workout tracker app for your iPhone. Ignite helps you set fitness and bodybuilding goals and lets you log your workout results accordingly.
CHOOSE OR CREATE A WORKOUT
Pick one of many great workouts that ship with Ignite or create your own workout. Choose from over 500 exercises to add to your workout.
LOG WORKOUT RESULTS
Ignite helps you set your workout goals and lets you log results accordingly. Tracking workouts has never been this easy and fun.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Get insights in your past workout results and find out how you’re progressing through useful stats and beautiful graphs.
– Create and edit your own workouts
– Choose from over 500 exercises
– Log each rep of each set in your workout
– Add your own custom exercises
– Log lifted weights in KG (metric) or in LBS (imperial)
– Beautiful and easy to use User Interface
– Gorgeous muscle anatomy (both male & female) and equipment illustrations
– Set Customizable Resting Timer
– Sharing your workout results on Twitter
– History of each of your logged workout
– Time based sets
– Time based sets with weight
– Countdown timers to notify you when you’re next time based set starts
- Ignite is now completely FREE and no longer requires In App Purchases to unlock its full potential
- A brand new exercise-adding flow has been added for higher usability
- We've said goodbye to sharing your workout results to Facebook
Ratings and Reviews
Super Buggy, Missing Key Functions
Needs improvement. Crashes constantly and deletes my workouts. I love the look and the card layout, good design, but your engineering needs work. This thing crashes when I lock my phone and reopen the app which I obviously do constantly at the gym. It also crashes if I finish a workout and then accidentally hit "Back" but also deletes the workout entirely! ALSO crashes when I click the "Helpdesk" support link!!! Oh the irony.
It's also messed up that I can't add sets while in the workout or see graphs of each individual exercise - just the total weight lifted per completed workout. I paid for this cuz it looks good and I regret it. It's missing key features and I have had my workouts deleted one too many times. Ya got me - ya got my money, but I'm done with you guys til this app sees an update.
Awesome Workout Tracker
I had been a long time user of the Strong Fitness App and on a whim I decided to give this app a shot. You will NOT be disappointed! They have some obvious tweaks to make, but overall, it's a winner.
You can only track two sets per exercise
The app has a lot of potential, but Ifyou want to record more than two sets per exercise this app isn't for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.