Igoe Mobile allows you to view and manage spending accounts that are offered through your employer and administered by Igoe Administrative Services on their behalf. With Igoe Mobile, you can view your account balances, submit claims online, authenticate card transactions by attaching a receipt or photo, and more.
We’ve made our app even better with several exciting enhancements that will improve your experience, including:
· All new home page layout, showing you the most important information on your account first.
· Added the ability to scan product barcodes to instantly determine product eligibility of thousands of over-the-counter (OTC) products, taking the guess work out off shopping at the local pharmacy and getting the most out of your benefit plans.
· Created a new transactions page where you can view all transactions across your accounts in one convenient location.
· Added the ability to upload and attach receipts from the transactions page.
· Updated the transactions and claims logic to create a more cohesive user experience.
· Allow further claims classifications with Service Category Tiers
· Integration with the FSA Store® and the HSA Store® to empower participants to leverage their healthcare dollars.
· Integration with GoodBuyRx to help participants save up to 75% on prescriptions.
· In addition to resolving some nagging issues, we’ve also added several usability enhancements to the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Very poor security for your PII data
The apps functionality is fair for what it had to do but their security stance on passwords and overall safety is poorly done. They require very long and varied passwords and regularly require you reregister and change them... this was great security for government employees in the 90s but even the govt has caught on. Requiring unmemorable passwords and forcing regular changes simply means everyone has to write down the password somewhere, if it’s in a word doc on their desktop or a post it note you’ve forced them to compromise their password to 3rd parties. If you try to use an encrypted password vault which generated long and strong passwords and keeps them safe you will find the app and their website prevent you from pasting the password in from the clipboard, this means you have to write it down so you can manually type it in. They lock you account and require human 9-5 weekdays only phone support if you get the password wrong twice. The automated phone support system doesn’t work at all, it appears to get its data from a stale copy of the database.
So if you’re a corporate HR department you can expect miles and miles of support calls from your employees as Igoe does everything it can to collect your fees and provide minimal support to your employees.
IGOE is incompetent and this app is broken.
This app is fundamentally broken. It doesn't talk to Igoe's main database. You must create a separate account for the mobile app, but here's the catch: the app doesn't tell you that. You enter your main Igoe credentials, which never get you in. You do this until you either give up or call Igoe. I called Igoe, and their rep, Alwyn, was ultra-blasé about the unmentioned requirement to create a second account: "oh, yeah, you can't use the same account. No big deal. Just create a new one."
Seriously? I'm just supposed to have intuited this somehow? Alwyn certainly thought so. When I asked why I needed to create a new account, he said, in a slightly patronizing tone, "oh, you see, the app has a different IP address than our web site."
This is as incoherent as calling the Internet "a series of tubes." No wonder people hate this app: it secretly requires you to create a completely separate account and Igoe seems to be utterly clueless that users are ever told about new-account requirement.
I figured they had just implemented this app and it was going through some teething problems. Nope: it's been around since 2013, according to a second rep I spoke with.
These people are incompetent. I wouldn't deal with them if I didn't absolutely have to.
Can’t log in
Tried using my log in credentials but they don’t work. Read another review saying we have to create a new account for the mobile app?! That’s just stupid. Will be deleting this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.