Graphmatica is a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Data plotting and curve-fitting.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- AutoSquare keeps your graphs from getting squashed as you zoom or enable helper panes; or disable it in General Settings so you can scale each axis independently by pinching horizontally or vertically.
- Print your graphs, copy to clipboard or export to Photo Album.
- Share graph documents with friends or Graphmatica for Mac or Windows via email or iTunes.
- Online help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
Fix application hang when trying to display the equation error popup on iOS 7/8 in versions 2.3.6 and 2.4.0.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used Graphmatica on a PC for years to teach college level mathematics and statistics, and it is a great teaching tool! I am excited to be able to use it now on my IPad because my school is pushing this technology and I know this app is easy and effective for student use in all levels of Statistics and graphing all the way through Calculus.
Everyone should have it.
I have used it for years. If you only have one, this should be it.
I Really Enjoy Math
My job involves lots of engineering math, but I also enjoy just playing around with graphs. My favorite math toy is now iGraphmatica on my iPad 1, as I can take it along with me for casual equation fun. Not only am I having a good time with it, but my coworkers enjoyed it when I showed it off at lunch. For my usage, the feature set is good and the price is great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.