By Keith Hertzer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Graphmatica is a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Data plotting and curve-fitting.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- AutoSquare keeps your graphs from getting squashed as you zoom or enable helper panes; or disable it in General Settings so you can scale each axis independently by pinching horizontally or vertically.
- Print your graphs, copy to clipboard or export to Photo Album.
- Share graph documents with friends or Graphmatica for Mac or Windows via email or iTunes.
- Online help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Differentiable single-variable equations / inequalities (e.g. 1/x - 2 > 0) are now solved and rendered more accurately by a new algorithm that uses Newton's method to find all of the potential solutions and boundaries.
- Improved display of equation parsing errors to indicate the position of the problem where applicable.
- Fixed crash when computing critical points for equations containing an expression like "x+0".
- Fixed a number of issues with displaying "holes" in graphs and the Find Critical Points dialog box.
- Fixed issues with persisting custom colors for graphs and reverting to the default color scheme.
- Fixed performance issue with custom keyboards when large items are on the clipboard.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Keith Hertzer
- © 2014 Keith Hertzer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.