By Keith Hertzer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Graphmatica is a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features:
- Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations.
- Data plotting and curve-fitting.
- Up to 999 graphs on screen at once.
- Numerically solve and graphically display tangent lines and integrals.
- Find critical points, solutions to equations, and intersections between Cartesian functions.
- AutoSquare keeps your graphs from getting squashed as you zoom or enable helper panes; or disable it in General Settings so you can scale each axis independently by pinching horizontally or vertically.
- Print your graphs, copy to clipboard or export to Photo Album.
- Share graph documents with friends or Graphmatica for Mac or Windows via email or iTunes.
- Online help and demo files make getting up to speed a snap.
In summary, a great tool for students and teachers of anything from high-school algebra through college calculus.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Fix application hang when trying to display the equation error popup on iOS 7/8 in versions 2.3.6 and 2.4.0.
Acabo de bajar la aplicación y no abre ¿Que sucede? Observo los comentarios y la califican de excelente pero, no puedo acceder a la aplicación.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 16, 2014
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Keith Hertzer
- © 2014 Keith Hertzer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.