By Weber-Stephen Products Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Backed by over 60 years of grilling know-how, Weber takes grilling to the next level with app connected technology. No more wondering if your food is done or when the perfect moment is to flip your steak. Weber's iGrill app provides quick, no hassle finger-tip access to timers, and temperature monitoring.
Products compatible with the Weber iGrill app:
• iGrill Mini
• iGrill 2
• iGrill 3 (New)
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
Weber iGrill App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth®
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of temperature presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Streamlined On-Boarding Process
- Bug Fixes and Stabilizations
Choose a preset cooking plan or customize one specific to your needs - you can name it and save it for later. Works with the Apple Watch too - get current temp and a few other features right on your wrist. I used it for 9+ hours with no issues or loss of connection.
4 stars instead of 5 because the phone home screen widget works occasionally but not consistently. If you just want to check the status without unlocking your phone it may or may not show.
All the complaining about data mining/registering is silly - use a different name or email address if it bothers you that much. It doesn't try to confirm the email address anyway.
Simple app, gets job done but..
The app is simple and easy to use. The UI flows smoothly. Love that I can just select my product leave my igrill mini 2 in and the app tells me when I've reached the perfect temp.
One thing id like to see is the ability to trigger smart home events by connecting through the app. For example , I could have a LIFX or Philips hue light change colors as the temperature rises.
Used to work.....
It used to work great until Weber took it over from iDevices. It constantly has disconnecting issues which never happened before. You cant play with presets unless you're connected to the unit itself, was never a problem before with iDevices app. You cant export csv files for graphing like you could before in the iDevices app. Its just not as reliable as it was with the old app. Im looking for a replacement now. Disappointing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Weber-Stephen Products Co.
- © 2016 Weber-Stephen Products LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.