iGrowIt for iPhone and iPod
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Also on iPad - "iGrowIt" in AppStore
Quickly find out what vegetables you can plant right now, at the tap of a button! Designed for USA and UK beginners, access all the essential information you need on how and when to grow your own delicious vegetables, from start to end.
*** This version: Focused on USA and UK - it will work and provide an "educational" guide for other countries in the Northern Hemisphere. Other countries coming soon.
- Simply tap the ‘What can I grow today?’ button to dynamically display all the vegetables you can plant in the current month, according to where you live
- Easy-to-use photographic vegetable selector - sit back and let iGrowIt make the decisions for you!
- Look forward to see what vegetables you can grow next month, and in the months ahead
- Follow detailed growing instructions, taking you from preparation and planting, through to picking and eating your own home-grown vegetables
- Recipe ideas are provided for each vegetable, to help you celebrate your success!
Experienced gardeners can also use iGrowIt as a useful reference point for planting schedules and instructions, and may also discover new information!
The following new features are planned for the next free updates, coming shortly:
- Share your growing experiences
- USA planting zones information
- Southern hemisphere planting information
- Extended vegetable list, including herbs
What's New in Version 1.03
• Add your own vegetable notes - includes cut, paste and undo.
• For US users, you can now more easily find out which planting zone you live in - the zip-code lookup feature is now fully integrated into iGrowIt.