By IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGuard RemoteView App from IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH allows you to access your iGuard video surveillance system from virtually any place in the world via iPhone or iPad. In case of an alarm you will be notified by email and can immediately access the live stream of your surveillance cameras. iGuard RemoteView offers full screen to split screen viewing options (4 areas) and resolutions up to HD (via WLAN). Live images can be saved in the iOS photo album for further use via button click. iGuard RemoteView – full control from afar.
Note that the iGuard RemoteView App works only in combination with the iGuard software or the IDS IP surveillance cameras. Third-party products are not supported.
Please note that the iGuard video management software is only supported until December 31st, 2014. The development of iGuard® was discontinued in 2013.
What's New in Version 1.16.2
We recommend updating to iGuard 3.02 SP1 to benefit from the improvements in version 1.16.2. iGuard 3.02 SP1 is available for free for customers of version 3.02.
- Improved streaming performance in combination with iGuard from version 3.02 SP1 on
- Improved update of the camera list
- Camera list elements now sortable
- Server status recognizable by icons
- Display and control of the iGuard server actuators
- Simplified setting of iGuard servers (automatic detection of the streaming protocol)
- Password protection of video streaming
Well uh boo it is black nothin there
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 27, 2013
- Version: 1.16.2
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
- © 2013 IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.