By Mihaela Popescu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
— Launch SALE! 50% OFF for a limited time —
iGuard protects your Mac by keeping an eye on the currently logged in users. Even though Mac OS X is already well-protected, iGuard adds an extra layer of security and will protect you from hackers that could gain remote access to your Mac.
- Logged in users. iGuard lets you see which users are currently logged into your Mac.
- Log out anyone. With iGuard, you can force any user to log out.
- ActiveProtect. iGuard will notify you whenever someone logs into your Mac or whenever someone logs out.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Fixed a bug which caused iGuard to sometimes crash.
* Fixed a bug which sometimes deactivated ActiveProtect when iGuard launches.
OK App, if it just stays up !!
Well, it would be nice if this app stayed up one whole day. As it, it blows out 3 or 4 times a day. Just quits. I have no clue why? Seems all these reports getting sent back to somebody would provide enough information to be able to put in bug fixes and distribute in an update. Oh well, at least it was a cheap app, but should still work !! Ya Think?
This app keeps crashing under OSX Lion. It doesn't work well. I would like to see the developer put more effort into this app. They need to fix it. I needs an update desperately. It has potential, but not the way it is now.
Its not worth it
you can do the same thing with the accounts preferneces in the system preferences, it odesn't really help. They should put a virus scanner on it and have it so you can have the "active protection" on evn when the application isn't open.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 22, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mihaela Popescu
- © Mihaela Popescu
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later