By Mirco Bettelini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGyno is the App that every woman has been waiting for, set to be the App of the year award in the Health and Fitness category. It has been developed in collaboration with doctors from the American Gynaecological Association.
IGyno will be your virtual gynaecologist, helping you to manage all aspects of female health and teaching you methods of prevention, crucial for the early diagnosis of tumours.
The App is supported by impressive high tech graphics and animation, coupled with unparalleled ease of use.
Let’s look at the features in detail.
• Forecast of your menstrual cycle, ovulation, fertile days and days on which a boy or a girl is more likely to be conceived.
• Management of your personal menstrual calendar, with the option of inserting daily notes and up to 23 items regarding physiological symptoms and states of mind. A further option also enables you to bookmark the dates on which you had intercourse, via the use of a small heart symbol. Now everything will be under your complete control! In addition you can better plan your vacations and other events around your period.
• A video demonstrates how to correctly carry out tactile self-examination. Additional images help to monitor changes in the breast that should be reported to your doctor.
• Engaging and animated graphics show you what stage you are at in your current cycle. You will be able to observe the evolution of your ovarian cycle, body temperature, hormone levels and uterine cycle.
• Push notifications. At whatever time you choose, you will be notified of your due date for your menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertile days for conception. In addition, the App will remind you to carry out your breast self-exam or, more simply, to take your daily contraceptive pill.
• Personalized reports based on all your data which you can show to your doctor during your regular health consultations.
• Backup/Restore your database directly on-line via your own iCloud account.
• Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date with a beautiful stork.
• Keep all your data in sync across multiple devices via your own iCloud account.
• Automatic transfer of events into your iOS Calendar.
• Management of the App via password.
• Automatic or manual algorithm to calculate the duration of your cycle and your luteal phase.
• Option enabling up to 7 wallpapers.
• Share your data with your partner using iGyno for Men.
• Enhanced iOS features, including reproductive health integration with the Health app, Touch ID and Today Extensions.
This App is dedicated to my mother who died of breast cancer at the age of 70.
What's New in Version 7.0.2
Chat with iGyno's Chat!
Please support iGyno with 5 stars!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mirco Bettelini
- © Mirco Bettelini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Consulto Ginecologico$1.99