iHandy Calculator HD Pro
By iHandy Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iHandy Calculator HD Pro is the most elegant and powerful calculator ever designed for your iPad, the ONLY All-in-One calculator app with features like Scientific Mode, Sketch Pad, History Records and Custom Skins.
Enjoy the unique features of iHandy Calculator HD Pro:
- Use Sketch Pad for efficient group discussions and brainstormings
- Automatically save past calculations for future reference
- Choose from 5 gorgeous color skins
- Deal with sophisticated calculations with Scientific Calculator
- Share and email results/equations with just one tap
★ Calculator ★
- Automatic landscape/portrait mode
- Basic/Scientific mode
- Display complete calculation expressions as you type
★ History ★
- View past results and equations
- Copy/Paste past expressions directly in the current calculation
- Add comments for equations
- Email results/equations with just one tap
★ Sketch Pad ★
- Sketch your thoughts and ideas on sketch pad, best for group discussions and brainstormings
- Share drawings with your friends via email
★ Skins ★
- Five gorgeous color skins available
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Minor bug fixes
I use this daily (projected on the wall) in the math class I teach, the ability to work the problem on the left as I do the calculations helps explain the solutions.
One request, if you could make the buttons change color or highlight when they are pressed.... That would help students see what button is being pushed.
Thanks from a math teacher.
The best I've found!
This is a great, simple calculator with the best tape/history feature (that is displayed on the left side of the calculator) I've found. I've literally tried dozens of calculators trying to find a good tape/history feature. There was one i liked better, but the tape was on the right side of the screen. Being right handed, this meant I had to reach over the history feature to use the calculator. Having the history on the left means nothing is blocked and no buttons get accidentally pushed. I don't know why more developers don't provide this simple feature. The sketch pad is quite basic, but still gets the job done and is a nice touch. It is well worth the buck it costs!
Visually cool & simple but want a bit more options...
The display is very attractive and that, coupled by the history display, were the reasons for my purchase. However, there could be more skins (currently there are only five) but hopefully more will be added later by way of an update.
Second on my wish list is that in portrait mode, there is only one style - the skins are not visible around it like in landscape view, so changing the skin proves unaffected.
Additionally, it would be a big plus if I could email the calc history. I like that you can at least add labeling beside each calculation in the history list. But again, you can't export the results anywhere like you can with what you draw on the sketch pad, which is another feature in this app.