iHandy Coin Flip
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you imagine putting all fifty state coins in your pocket? Just take iHandy Coin Flip!
Wanna flip a coin for a hard decision? iHandy Coin Flip let you select your favorite coins to try your luck.
The coins in iPhone will flip just like real coins flipping in the air. You can even use your iPhone to toss a coin with the same gesture tossing a real coin! The coins are beautiful, making you feel even better than tossing real coins.
- More than 60 high quality coins to choose from, including 50 state quarters and 10 presidential coins. Great for coins collection and educational purpose!
- Perfect simulation of the coin flipping track with sound effect
- Tap, double tap the screen or flip the iPhone upwards just like the gesture flipping a coin
- The harder you flip the phone, the faster the coin will rotate. Your decision looks even more unpredictable.
- You can get a random coin just by shaking your iPhone left 'n' right.
- Turn on "Cheat Mode", then you can adjust the probability of head and tail to trick your friends :)
If you have any suggestion on this product, send an email to "ihandy.coinflip at ihandysoft dot com". Your feedback is very valuable for us.
What's New in Version 1.8.6
- Fully tested on iPhone OS 3.0
Really Great App
For such a basic application, tossing a coin via your iPhone or iPod is surprising fun. There are lots of moments I run into and the way I like to resolve things is with the simple toss of a quarter or any coin now with this handy app. Sure it's fun using the cheat mode every now and then, but using this app as a decider has really helped make things fair for who gets to do what or any other matter that can be solved with the simple toss of a coin. So I highly recommend this app to those who run into such a problem that can be handled fairly with this app.
The app is awesome. But I don't like the new icon. In the next update it should be changed back to a coin. And also I there should be a new feature added. It should be so that it makes the coin alternate heads tails heads tails ect. Great job.
Also, where is the brand new "district of Columbia" quarter? I just got 1 in real life bit I want to look at it on my phone.
Simple yet great
Simple app but alot of quality. Works like a charm and has a ton of different coins to choose from.
Thanks for the recent update guys! The old icon is definitely better! Congrats to the developers on this, they seem to stay on top of updates and continue good functionality. I will definitely pay for any future apps from them that I may need/want.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 13, 2009
- Version: 1.8.6
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2009 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.