iHandy Level Free
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHandy Level (one of the 5 tools of iHandy Carpenter toolkit) is now for free! Take this chance to download!
"Not only are these tools functional, they're also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop." - O'Reilly Media, "Best iPhone Apps"
"Father's Day App for Your #1 Dad" - CNN
This is definitely the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
You can use iHandy Level for:
- Home decoration
- Picture Alignment
- Angle measurement
- Measure angles of slope, escalator
- Measure the verticality of a wall, or furniture
- Measure the inclination of an aircraft, ship, car or mountain
- Roof pitch calculation
- And much more...
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual iPhone/iPod touch could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright (in portrait mode and home button at the bottom), put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise (now it should be in landscape mode and home button on the left hand side), again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
What's New in Version 1.70.2
- Design updates & performance improvement for iOS 7.
Love it and use it
I've had this tool since my 3GS. It's amazing, I walk around my house with it every couple of days to make sure nothing has moved. My house is haunted and the ghosts love to tilt my paintings, plants and flat screen tv when I'm sleeping or leave them alone for to long. For a long time I thought I may be crazy or at the very least my eyes were going bad. After downloading this app my claims were verified! Everything was not perfectly leveled! Well now everything is! When I'm not double checking that everything is level and have time to bring ladies over, they can always tell I'm a well rounded successful guy because of how even and symmetrical my studio trailer is and everyone knows that's how you get them to stay for some hot coffee! Thank you iHandly leveler!
Excellent, Always On Hand Level
Ladies especially will love this handy level because normally we don't go shopping with tools in our purse (other than a tape measure that is).
If, when out shopping for furniture or just browsing in second hand stores you spy a great table and want to check if it's level you always have this app.
Hanging a picture? Your level is right there and always accurate. I highly recommend this one!
Put your end plate on the ground and THEN set the angles on your mortar racks. Screw or nail your end plates to your racks. Straight up, V splay, W splay, whatever you like. No matter if the ground isn't dead flat, you will get your mortars at the exact angle! If you pre-build your pods back at the shop and the ground isn't flat your angles will be off. Its easiest with two guys, of course.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 26, 2014
- Version: 1.70.2
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: iHandySoft Inc.
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.