By MeOnMac Studio
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iHDClip helps you convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MP4, MOV, MOD, TOD videos to Apple Prores in batch. The converted Apple Prores MOV files can then be edited in FCP/FCE/FCS/FCP X, etc. without rendering.
It also helps convert camcorder videos to supported format (MP4/MOV) for playback on your OS X, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and AppleTV.
Supported videos may from:
(*.mts): Sony HXR-NX5U, Sony HX9V, Sony HX100V, Sony HDR-SR1, Sony CX700, Sony Alpha NEX-7, etc.
(*.m2t): Sony HVR-DR60, Sony Vegas Pro 10, etc.
(*.m2ts): Panasonic HDC-SD9 Camcorder, Sony Handycam HDR-CX, Sony HDV XR500V Camcorder,Sony HDR-SR camcorder, Sony HDR-XR video camera, Canon Vixia HF, Panasonic HDC-SD, etc.
(*.mod): JVC Everio, Canon FS100, Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders, and other JVC, Panasonic, and Sony MOD camcorders.
(*.tod): JVC TOD Camcorders like GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC), etc.
* Convert AVCHD or HD camcorder footages to Apple ProRes in fast speed and with the best quality for FCP/FCP X, etc.
* Make AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MOD, and TOD videos files playable on OS X, iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Encode/ convert Sony/Panasonic AVCHD camcorder MTS/M2TS/M2T videos to MOV for better playing /editing
* Transcode MTS/ M2TS/M2T/TOD/MOD and more files with Apple ProRes, or Avid DNxHD codec for better editing and importing to FCP and Avid without rendering.
* Make your interlaced AVCHD videos progressive, deinterlacing the unwanted artifacts on your footage.
* Batch encode help you convert the files automatically with the same settings.
* Option to shut down computer after the conversion.
Featured codecs include: Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), Apple ProRes 422/ 4444, Avid DV/ DNxHD codec, DVCPRO, HDV,H.264, Uncompressed 4:2:2, XDCAM EX/ HD (422) codecs, and more.
These codecs are all installed together with your player, editing software, or codec package like QuickTime Player, iMovie, Final Cut Pro (FCP 6 or later), FCP X, FCE, FCS (2 or later), Avid QuickTime Codecs, and so on.
If you'd like to encode with Apple ProRes, it's highly recommended to install FCP, FCP X in advance. If you haven't , please use AIC codec to encode.
You are warmly welcomed to rate our product and leave us a comment in this page.
If you have any questions regarding the app, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Added the feature to add files from folder
2. Support to output more file formats
3. User Interface optimization and bug fixing