By iHealth Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This app is made to be used in conjunction with the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock, available at www.ihealthlabs.com, Apple On-Line, Apple retail stores.
First ever Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring System for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. iHealth turns your iPhone into a powerful blood pressure monitor. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP dock. Its elegant user interface and vivid testing process makes keeping an eye on vital signs more enjoyable than ever before. It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple tools: interactive graph, management, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications, and an FAQ. For a complete product tour, see www.ihealthlabs.com.
VISUALIZE — See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO classification.
TRACK — iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and pulse-wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
MANAGEMENT — Helps you manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
SHARE — E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also e-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of your personal healthcare.
• Simple, attractive, elegant interface.
• Visualize measurement process.
• Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time.
• Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification.
• Check your results and blood pressure changing in beautiful history graph.
• Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
• Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
• Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph.
• Smart WHO classification tool.
• Easily add or edit measurement results using slide-in controls.
• Share your results by e-mail.
• Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure.
• Dock battery management.
iHealth Lab Inc.
Take control of your personal healthcare with mobile platform.
What's New in Version V2.3.4
Added support for Hebrew language
Model BP3 now worthless
This model BP checker worked with the ipad2 16Gb. I upgraded to the iPad AIR 1 128Gb and used a 30 pin female to lightning adapter and now it doesn't even recognize the iPad. Upgrading from an older version software also wiped out my history to add insult to injury. Tried rebooting. Nothing. The iHealth uses Bluetooth which the BP3 doesn't have. Totally worthless. Come on guys fix this. Why would anyone spend anymore money with you guys if you don't support your products?
I like the iHealth BP3. There needs to be a software update so that landscape mode works on the iPad Mini. It can be difficult to position BP3 Base and the iPad Mini with the Lightning to 30 Pin 0.2 Meter cable. I would recommend this device.
Nice app but
I like the app it's very accurate, and easy to operate but it will not sync across to all your iOS phones and iPad . If it would I would give it 5 star rating
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2014
- Version: V2.3.4
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: iHealth Labs Inc.
- © iHealth Lab Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.