iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio lets you access the world of music and radio in one simple app. Download today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, FREE.
The Best Live Radio Stations & Podcasts from United States and Beyond
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Are you a Podcast junkie? Check out new or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Get Live Sports and News
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
The Ultimate Personalized Station For You is Here with My Favorites Radio
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
Listen to Today’s Top Music from All Genre’s
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Find Stations Perfect For Your Life’s Everyday Moments
• Need music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, going on a road trip, hanging out at the beach, getting into your summer workout routine, or celebrating the holidays!
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 6.5.1
Minor design enhancements and bug fixes
Need to modify a certain feature
I used to have this app a few years ago but I didn't listen to it very much so I took it off. But then a couple of days ago I decided to re-add it on again. I love the features to it because it's a lot like Pandora with its custom radio stations except it also has actual radio stations that you would listen to in your car. However, if I want to play my custom radio stations at work but certain songs have explicit content in them I have to turn that feature off because they're not appropriate because we have young kids come in so then I don't get access to the custom radio station by certain artists. I think you should change it where you can still listen to the custom radio station with the explicit content turned off because not all songs have explicit content in them by every artist especially when you play more than just the one artist on each station. I know Pandora has that option, so should this radio app.
If you like beatiful women!
This brothel is UNBELIEVABLE! I'm a former loser but since I've transformed into a viagra pill, things have grown substantially. No one told me the potential from using a penis pump. I supposed there are a ton of pump users in the closet still. If you google Chemtrails you will see why your nose is always stuffy when they are spraying that crap in the air. Recently, they stopped spraying and my sinuses cleared up and I could actually breathe the way the good man intended us to. After you look that up, look up geo engineering and see what you find. Hopefully, at least ONE person will actually take the time to look up these two items. If so, it will change the way you view things immediately. However, don't "just" believe what you read, look up and see these things for yourself! You will be amazed. Just like I am with iheart radio! It's a wonderful platform for exposing the NWO! Great job guys!
Not horrible...but less user friendly than previous version.
Longtime user. Great to listen to several local ClearChannel/iheart stations on the go. When I travel domestically I don't have to give up my favorite morning show. Newest version of the app made a few changes not thrilled with -- force use of an acct to listen (although at least not forced fb login as they tried a few versions ago.) volume slider now hidden under the AirPlay-style logo up top. Ads are always going to show up - same happens in free radio, but free radio doesn't utilize data. Overall it's ok, not horrible. Not my only streaming app - different apps for different needs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.