iHeartRadio for Auto
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best of iHeartRadio on-the-go with the app specially designed for use in your car, truck or SUV: iHeartRadio for Auto.
Stream your favorite Live Radio stations, create Custom Stations inspired by your favorite musical artists, and listen to on-demand Podcasts, featuring episodes from the best in news, sports, and entertainment.
Simply connect iHeartRadio for Auto to your car using Bluetooth Audio, an Auxiliary cable (AUX), or USB to get started.
If you own a BMW, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, MINI or Nissan vehicle, or have a car stereo from Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood or Pioneer, iHeartRadio for Auto has been designed to work with the extended abilities of your radio. For a full list of supported car stereos, or if you need assistance with connecting your iPhone to your vehicle, please visit http://help.iheartradio.com.
The Best of Live Internet Radio
• Listen to thousands of live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, comedy, sports, and more.
• Browse radio stations by genre and location. Use the scan button to move around the country from station to station within a genre.
Create Your Own Stations
• Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from the artist you selected and artists that are similar.
• Choose from our catalog of over 20 million songs and 450,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio's exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
Anytime, Anywhere, Always Free
• Take your favorite radio stations and music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email or Facebook to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours.
• Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
iHeartRadio for Auto, iHeartAuto for short, is enhanced to work with: Ford SYNC AppLink, HondaLink, NissanConnect, Alpine Connect, JVC Receivers, Kenwood eXcelon Receivers, and Pioneer AppRadio. iHeartAuto is also BMW Apps and MINI Connected ready.
Looking for more iHeartRadio? Download our award-winning mobile app hailed by c|net as "the best streaming radio app."
To stay completely up to date, be sure to follow @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.
What's New in Version 1.7.9
General enhancements and squashed some bugs!
Still works without an account!
This is stupid that the regular iHeartRadio app is not able to work without an account anymore, but this one works just fine. Maybe it's just waiting for an update to cripple this one too, but so long as the other won't work without forcing me to log in for zero benefit to me, I'll just use this one.
If this one follows suit I'll be done with iHeartAuto too.
"Free" means no cost: we're being required to give over our privacy to listen to radio with ads. I don't think so, iHeartRadio.
No Google + Login???
I use my Google Plus to login to iHeartRadio but for some reason the only options are to use an email or Facebook. After attempting to use my google login for email and being rejected I've resorted to just skipping login completely. Please fix so I can use Google Plus to login to this app Sony stations and other features can show.
Authenticating with Facebook issue
If you have an app called Symbolab (math app) installed, it won't authenticate to Facebook properly as it will launch that app instead.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 1.7.9
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.