iHeartRadio for Auto
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best of iHeartRadio on-the-go with the app specially designed for use in your car, truck or SUV: iHeartRadio for Auto.
Stream your favorite Live Radio stations, create Custom Stations inspired by your favorite musical artists, and listen to on-demand Shows & Personalities, featuring episodes from the best in news, sports, and entertainment.
Simply connect iHeartRadio for Auto to your car using Bluetooth Audio, an Auxiliary cable (AUX), or USB to get started.
If you own a BMW, Ford, Honda, MINI or Nissan vehicle, or have a car stereo from Clarion, Kenwood or Pioneer, iHeartRadio for Auto has been designed to work with the extended abilities of your radio. For a full list of supported car stereos, or if you need assistance with connecting your iPhone to your vehicle, please visit http://help.iheartradio.com.
The Best of Live Internet Radio
• Listen to thousands of live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, comedy, sports, and more.
• Browse radio stations by genre and location. Use the scan button to move around the country from station to station within a genre.
Create Your Own Stations
• Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from the artist you selected and artists that are similar.
• Choose from our catalog of over 20 million songs and 450,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio's exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
Anytime, Anywhere, Always Free
• Take your favorite radio stations and music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email or Facebook to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours.
• Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
iHeartRadio for Auto, iHeartAuto for short, is enhanced to work with: Ford SYNC AppLink, HondaLink, NissanConnect, Kenwood eXcelon Receivers, and Pioneer AppRadio. iHeartAuto is also BMW Apps and MINI Connected ready.
Looking for more iHeartRadio? Download our award-winning mobile app hailed by c|net as "the best streaming radio app."
To stay completely up to date, be sure to follow @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.
What's New in Version 1.7.4
• Stability and performance enhancements (vrooom!)
Great idea--and after deleting and reinstalling--it works!
It's working! Really like it-easy to navigate-only wish it had a portrait mode option...would be a "5 star" then!
The iHeart app on my Windows 10 laptop remembers the last station played. This app; which I use while driving; does not. This means I don't have to push a lot buttons while at my desk, but do while I drive. BIG oops...
Still no option to change from landscape to portrait? If I didn't have to have this to get WLS & WHO, I'd dump it without a second thought. What really annoys me is when it starts suggesting stations. If I want suggestions, I'll ask for them.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2015 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.