iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio has the best music and radio stations in one FREE app. Download it today.
Listen to Top Music From All Genres
• Create commercial free custom stations based on your favorite artists like Taylor Swift, Queen, Foo Fighters, The Beatles, The Black Keys, Beyonce and Florida Georgia Line. iHeartRadio contains millions of songs in any genre you want like trap, country, pop, R&B, rock, alternative, oldies and EDM
All of Your FAVORITE Music, Now on One Station
• iHeartRadio has created a station just as unique as you. It is made up of all the music you love, together on a single station, My Favorites Radio. This station is personalized with every song, artist and genre of music that expresses your individuality. The more you interact and thumb, the smarter and more personalized your station becomes. Try your personal My Favorites Radio station on iHeartRadio.
The Best LIVE Radio Stations From Around the Country
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across the country like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and Houston. Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, 103.5 KTU, Power 105.1, KIIS FM and 104.3 myFM.
Find Stations PERFECT For Life’s Music Moments
• Our “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, working out, hanging out with friends, or celebrating the holidays!
Get Live Sports, News & Podcasts
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering LIVE coverage of your favorite sporting events. Get the down low from ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio. Podcast junkie? Check out episodes of your favorite podcasts and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.16.0
• Easy access to your Local Radio from the home screen
• Optimized side navigation - including the addition of Perfect For
• Removed My Stations from side navigation - your Favorite and Recent Stations can still be accessed from the home screen
• Bug fixes
Ads! Ads everywhere!!
I use this app to listen to live radio when I get ready each morning. I have 2 radio shows from local stations I go between. This app has SO. MANY. ADS. When I start a station, typically 2-3 ads. Sometimes an ad finishes and goes into the middle of another ad as if the first ad interrupted the 2nd ad. Sometimes I take an entire 7 minute shower while listening to ads the ENTIRE TIME. If I had another option I’d use it. Given where I live I don’t because reception on my battery powered radio isn’t great in my house. In recent weeks it’s also been very glitchy with video ads freezing, stations randomly pausing. I also wish when I go to the list of stations my top 3 would be, well, at the top of the list. Not the most recent one on top with the other one I listen to 8 down. This is how I accidentally click on other stations that I never listen to. I wish it would default to “My stations” so then my top 3/favorited are at the top together.
I love this app, just got it recently but it's great better than any other app I've used before. They have to make it for a offline where you can use it without wifi, I'm always on the road with my grandfather going with him to the hospital for his shots, and I always wanna listen to music but I don't have any on my phone because it's expensive. But if they did that offline they would have so many people going for it especially if it was cheap like $5 a month I would do it. But when I'm at home it's great, wish I could use it on the road though!
Not family, not censored, not radio
I read the app description, and read some reviews, and because they claimed to be the same as listening to the RADIO, my way with my favorite stations or artists I installed. Well imagine my surprise, embarrasment, and then anger when I chose the comedian Jim Gaffigan as an artist ( a clean comedian) and without a warning, included after his bit, were commodians describing sex acts, and using foul language. Now I had not been asked to opt in or out of adult comedy! Assuming this was like their name "..radio" I was shocked by this!! Why?? Because I had kids in the car and thought listening to some clean humor on the way to school would be a good thing!! This was supposed to be "RADIO", y'know regulated, censored, like radio stations. A t the least warn me. Thanks for nothing "we're NOT really radio". Parents Beware!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 5.16.0
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2015 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.