iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio has the best music and radio stations in one FREE app. Download it today.
Listen to Top Music From All Genres
• Create commercial free custom stations based on your favorite artists like Taylor Swift, Queen, Foo Fighters, The Beatles, The Black Keys, Beyonce and Florida Georgia Line. iHeartRadio contains millions of songs in any genre you want like trap, country, pop, R&B, rock, alternative, oldies and EDM
Find Stations PERFECT For Life’s Music Moments
• Our “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, working out, hanging out with friends, or celebrating the holidays!
Get Live Sports, News & Podcasts
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering LIVE coverage of your favorite sporting events. Get the down low from ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio. Podcast junkie? Check out episodes of your favorite podcasts and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and The Bobby Bones Show.
The Best LIVE Radio Stations From Around the Country
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across the country like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and Mexico City. Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, 103.5 KTU, Power 105.1, KIIS FM and 104.3 myFM.
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 5.14.0
• Welcome screen design updates
• Now Playing song viewable from home screen
• Accessibility updates and bug fixes
Seemed like a good app at first.
At first I thought this was a great app but I've learned that it plays the same songs over and over again when on the top hits setting. The other settings play songs you've never even heard before and I still don't know which is which as it comes to "mix" and "variety". Also why in the expletive does it now keep moving around the order in which I have put my favorite stations? That is extremely frustrating! Why do they even give you the option of placing the stations in your preferred order if it's just ALWAYS going to switch them around? On several occasions now I've emailed them to address this technical issue or at least inform me how to fix it myself but I've NEVER received a reply beyond the automatic "Thanks, and we'll get back to you soon" reply. (still waiting)
iHeart has gone from crap - to busted toilet that keeps getting used but never gets flushed!
For better songs, variety and your sanity, you should use Pandora or iTunes. If it wasn't for the local radio stations I would have deleted this annoying app already!
Lousy App with Inconsistent Content
How about adding an option to nag screen of "Never" and making the default start screen "My Stations."
I'd give it ZERO stars if I could. They took a buggy app that crashes, and introduced startup/channel change advertisements that delay getting to the program. It seems like every update makes this app perform worse. The newest version of app will just stop playing at the top and top and/or bottom of the hour. Further, the app once again fails to resume following a phone call.
The widget also fails to play the station. Further, the app keeps forgetting recently played stations!
More important is that channels like WLS are running commercials when the show has resumed for over-the-air listeners (that's assuming the stream is working at all). Further, app stops playing content for no apparent reason even while connected to WiFi. When tested against iheartradio on the computer (using same connection) the stream is playing on the computer, so the problem is with the app.
Luckily, the content I enjoy is not limited to Clear Channel stations. Clear Channel should hire competent developers.
It's functional but could be so much better
I love listening to Elvis Duran and the morning show everyday and I love listening to the replay channel. I heart Radio is functional but needs a new UI or a new coat of paint. It also could improve if they had 3D Touch support. Like I said the app does what it's supposed to but if I could get what I wanted somewhere else on a better looking and better designed app then I would. 3D Touch is my BIGGEST complaint!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 5.14.0
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2015 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.