iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio lets you access the world of music and radio in one simple app. Download today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, FREE.
The Best Live Radio Stations & Podcasts from United States and Beyond
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Are you a Podcast junkie? Check out new or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Get Live Sports and News
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
The Ultimate Personalized Station For You is Here with My Favorites Radio
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
Listen to Today’s Top Music from All Genre’s
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Find Stations Perfect For Your Life’s Everyday Moments
• Need music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, going on a road trip, hanging out at the beach, getting into your summer workout routine, or celebrating the holidays!
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 6.3.0
• Minor design and on-boarding enhancements.
• Squashed a bunch of bugs. Sorry for the mess.
Zero stars is more than this bs app should deserve. First off let's start with problems i've always had. Disliking ONE song will result in no longer hearing "related" songs which is complete and utter bs it should only not play the one song. Also, maybe just maybe, when I choose an artist station, I might want to hear a song by said artist within the first two songs NOT three hours later. Another thing, if there is a way to later remove history so say my brother uses it to listen to rap, now my "favorites" station is filled with rap I don't wanna hear but no way to go back on that. Now let's get to the problems with the app itself. NOT a single station loads music local or artist. On the rare chance it does, a commercial comes up and makes it crash, or it says it's playing but no music can be heard and I can't pause it. Another problem with it, the one day last week that it actually worked, it switched stations in middle of songs randomly, I was in the middle of hells bells and next thing I knew, some rap song was playing and hells bells wasn't even over.
I have spent tons of time unlocking my phone to favorite songs and dislike songs. Hundreds of favorites yet not only does my "favorites" radio never play any, it constantly plays songs with thumbs downs
I have had Pandora and Iheart Radio since 09. I originally DL Iheart to listen to the Kane show both live and the replay channel, (Replay the shows all day long) These days I find myself using Iheart all the time as oppose to Add-Pandora. I'm about done with Pandora all altogether 1-2 songs 2-30 second adds! Adds pop up so quick you can't even see the Album cover! But I suppose that's another review so I digress. Iheart will play an add occasionally if you change stations but that's it. I listen to a lot of talk radio shows thanks to the App I have found some new really good talk radio shows as well. The music is good to, a wide selection good variety. It seems to play good in the car to even is spotty areas where service is in and out.
Update June 9, 2016
I've noticed a lot of bugs in the app lately. The most annoying thing now when I have a station playing and I hit pause for whatever reason it goes off of the lock screen, I then have to unlock my phone to play it agin and the app restarts completely. It used to be you could pause and play from the lock screen on your phone. I don't know how or why this has changed but it's really annoying!!!
I would give this game a five star because it plays different music but still plays ones I like, but it's the crashing that happens after pausing the song. And sometimes it's infuriating that I get a call or FaceTime call and was listening to a song and finish the call and open the app to find out that it's crashed or refreshed the app and I've lost progress on the song I was listening to and have to start the station over again and doesn't even play the song I was listening to. And this occasionally happens when I pause a song and lock the phone for about 1 minute and try to play the song again. Developers, please fix this because I'm not the only person that has said this and I honestly don't want to go to Pandora and have to listen to an add every 5 songs just so I might not get that problem. The app would be great if that was fixed, but it still works great when playing the music.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.