iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio lets you access the world of music and radio in one simple app. Download today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, FREE.
The Best Live Radio Stations & Podcasts from United States and Beyond
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Are you a Podcast junkie? Check out new or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Get Live Sports and News
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
The Ultimate Personalized Station For You is Here with My Favorites Radio
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
Listen to Today’s Top Music from All Genre’s
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Find Stations Perfect For Your Life’s Everyday Moments
• Need music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, going on a road trip, hanging out at the beach, getting into your summer workout routine, or celebrating the holidays!
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 6.2.0
• Safety first! No more sharp edges in logos or artist images.
• Squashed a bunch of bugs. Sorry for the mess.
Needs Autoplay to jump forward & Resume
I use the almost exclusively for the Elvis Duran Morning show and their misc podcasts (but my gripe occurs with all podcasts too), and for one: I hate that if I have to pause, stop play, or leave the app entirely, in order to do something it doesn't give me the option to resume playing from where I left off; it does recall the last podcast [episode] I was ON but it starts its replay from the beginning, leaving me to have to sift through while FF to try to remember what I last heard. Secondly, when an episode ends and the next episode begins autoplay why would it not move chronologically to the next date versus the previous episode in reverse chronological order? If I jump to an episode in the past, it's assumed I'm playing catch up through all recent episodes, I'm not just trying to replay older episodes. The app should give users at least give us playback options: to resume where we left off and to just play the next episodes for autoplay.
Lousy App with Inconsistent Content
They keep making this app worse! Now the app has to be restarted nearly every time I stop pause a channel. I can't help but wonder if they release updates as frequently as they do so that their app has more stars than it should.
How about adding an option to nag screen of "Never" and making the default start screen "My Stations." Even trying to launch from the widget does not work as the app keeps forgetting my recent stations.
I'd give it ZERO stars if I could. They took a buggy app that crashes, and introduced startup/channel change advertisements that delay getting to the program. It seems like every update makes this app perform worse. The newest version of app will just stop playing at the top and top and/or bottom of the hour. Further, the app once again fails to resume following a phone call.
The widget also fails to play the station. Further, the app keeps forgetting recently played stations!
More important is that channels like WLS are running commercials when the show has resumed for over-the-air listeners (that's assuming the stream is working at all). Further, app stops playing content for no apparent reason even while connected to WiFi. When tested against iheartradio on the computer (using same connection) the stream is playing on the computer, so the problem is with the app.
Luckily, the content I enjoy is not limited to Clear Channel stations. Clear Channel should hire competent developers.
I've had this app for a few years now and I feel it's time to upgrade the rating I hate it about six months ago. Initially I didn't care for the app because I didn't like all the ads. That seems to have gotten better with the option of having a category with just all my favorites. Now I don't get audio ads, just the ones that pop up on the screen. That's fine, I don't usually carry my phone with me when I'm doing chores because I use a speaker. What I don't like now is, even though I have never selected rap, or country music, I have to skip over this kind of music several times an hour if I don't want to listen to it. Wondering why there is an option to select your preferred genres if they are going to include what I consider t be objectionable music to my mix
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.