All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, playlists for any mood or activity plus podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, Pod Save America and from personalities like Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Fresh new look for Apple CarPlay, and now with access to Playlist Radio!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was great on Windows Phone, new web app version six
Loved this app on my Windows Phone, installed it when I was forced to switch to iPhone (which has been an inferior user experience in almost every way - it can’t even do autocorrect as well as the WP, but I digress), and it was pretty similar throughout the fall of 2017... logged in today, December, to find everything changed. I can’t figure out how to get to my favorite artist-based station (can find artist in search, but there doesn’t seem to be a station option anymore?) can’t find the Recently Played Songs list once I’m playing a station. It’s fine to change things, but not in such an extreme way that it appears so nonsensical to even fairly on-top-of-things users that they can’t easily find the features that are important to them. I don’t know if it was a web app before, but it must be because I don’t recall downloading an update and everything is just a little off, not polished and smooth like a native app would be. I expected that sort of thing on a minority platform like WP, but it’s really disappointing to have a worse experience on a brand new iPhone. Anyway, this app is in need of some major organizing/UI changes before it can match the user experience of previous versions. If I have to put in hours curating my stations (which looks like the direction this is going), as opposed to having a variety of stations that are good, just need minor tweaks to be great, I’d might as well use Pandora!
Hi there, thanks for providing this feedback about your experience using the iHeartRadio app on your device. We'd appreciate some more info so we can help! Can you contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org? Look forward to hearing from you.
I would have given it a five star BC I simply love being too listen to my home rock station when I'm working BC I work out of town most of time. But for some crazy reason lately it has started at 100% volume, even just now I got a head start on it and began working it down to about 60 % for it just to jump right back full blast even though I was holding down on volume button. Now I really can't explain how out why it would be turning down and almost to the half mark just for it to jump to the full volume while I'm still holding on the volume but this is not some thing that I can take or tolerate at 615 am nor will my boss's or work mates at this time in the morning and hell it could give some one a heart attack when u go from nor hearing a thing where a needle could be able to be heard hitting the floor. But you could say every one is awake today after this Bluetooth box going off. Please let me know what could and out can be done and if it's anything to do on my part in really sorry for not given the extra star but I had the volume working down for it to start over. Thanks and please have this fixed or fixed for me. Have no complaints about anything else so everyone download this app and listen to your favorite tubes so day and all the time for free.
Hi Todd, we're here to help! Shoot over an email to email@example.com so we can take a look at what's going on behind the scenes!
Please don't force me to listen to Theory of a Deadman
I never write reviews, yet HELLO! Here I am. I have a 30 minute drive home from work to listen to what I want. Today I decided it was a great day for A Day to Remember. I switch on my beloved (not so beloved anymore) iHeartRadio app to listen to ADTR, instead Theory of a Deadman starts playing. Okay, that's fine, that was the last station I listened to. I get it. I search "A Day" and BOOM!! iheart already knows what I want, by automatically pulling up ADTR. I click it and wait. And wait. And wait some more (not patiently might I add) it doesn't do anything but load. I get annoyed enough to exit the app and go back in hoping by doing that it might ACTUALLY help. LOL JOKES ON ME. Theory starts playing again. I search ADTR and click it and again it continues to load. I went back to Theory and it plays a Shinedown song, okay, I'll listen to this. Maybe after a full song plays I can try ADTR again. I go back to the search and find my station, and guess what?? If you said IT LOADS WITHOUT EVER PLAYING A SONG, you would be right. My whole 30 minute car ride was one Shinedown song and a whole lot of loading and annoyance. I'm over you iHeartRadio, more like iBreakHeartsRadio. I'm going back to Pandora, they may have commercials, but at least they don't force me to listen to Theory of a Deadman. It's been real, it's been not so fun, but Thanks for the Memories (subtle Fall Out Boy reference.) 🙄
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 178.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access $12.99
- iHeartRadio Plus $5.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.