The iHeartScan App is a clinical echocardiography (heart ultrasound) reporting system. The data includes numeric measurements and free text as well as the ability to upload representative photographs or video clips from the study.
Storage of a completed study is on cloud servers. The identifying information and the remainder of the study are stored on separated databases to protect privacy.
The interactive PDF report sent by email will include all of the data as well as thumbnails of the multimedia which will link dynamically to the source picture or video stored on the cloud. The PDF report can be archived in an electronic medical record.
There are three levels of data entry possible:-
- Brief and focussed, based on pattern recognition without many measurements (2 mins)
- Goal focussed, incorporating additional and limited 2D and Doppler measurements (2-3 mins)
- More comprehensive, including quantitative valve and diastolic function measurements (5 mins)
User Manual from the iTunes book store: Search on iHeartScan. iPad and iPhone versions are available.
Create a User:-
- Please create a new user by clicking the Registration Button (your Apple ID will not work as a login)
After a 30 day introductory offer, the FULL functionality will lapse and a subscription for 6 or 12 months is required. The LITE version is fully functional except that no patient details or multimedia are able to be recorded.
In order to assist the practitioner to fully maintain patient confidentiality, the App includes in-App communication. An email sent to the user or recipient email address will notify them of a message, but the contents of the message can only be read or sent via the iHeartScan App.
A News feed is also present to keep members up to date with the latest developments. Further information or feedback is available via the www.iheartscan.com web site.
User Manual available as iBooks for iPad and iPhone or as a PDF from the iHeartScan.com web site.
- iOS 11 Compatibility
- Deep linking to the new form page
- Heartweb Pty Ltd
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Heartweb 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.