iHerb is a California-based retailer with more than 30,000 natural products from over 1,200 trusted brands. For more than 10 years, we have been shipping products directly to the consumer in 150 countries.
To ensure freshness, iHerb processes all orders from climate-controlled distribution centers which protect products from such conditions as humidity, heat and cold. In addition, iHerb’s distribution centers are industry certified by NSF International, earning Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
The company is a Google Trusted Store with more than one million orders, and has been ranked number one by Consumer Labs seven years in a row. In 2015, iHerb was awarded the Elite Seal by StellaService, an independent firm that measures customer service performance of online retailers.
With this iPhone app, you can shop for iHerb products from the convenience of your iOS device. This app provides support for 10 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, French, German and Spanish) and 45 global currencies. In addition, all mobile purchases and referrals are tracked towards the iHerb Rewards Program.
Version 2.0.120 (102)
Thanks for shopping with us on iHerb! We're always making enhancements to the app, so be sure to keep updating regularly.
Here's how we made this version better:
• Improved the relevancy of reviews being shown
• Fixed a bug related to modifying shipping information
• Made other minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using iHerb for years—at least a decade. Their deliveries have always been super fast and free with a low minimum purchase, and their product line is extensive and inexpensive (for the exact same products) compared to box stores. Unlike other food and supplement online stores, iHerb does not require a subscription. They’re there for you when you need them, only as often as you need. iHerb has always offered various discounts for purchasing in bulk, and now they’re also giving a “loyalty” reward that can be used the next time you shop with them. I just got $7.14 knocked off the price of my current purchase. With the addition of the new phone app, iHerb is unbeatable. I highly recommend iHerb!
Developer needs to troubleshoot iHerb app functions
1) Loyalty credits do not update. I was told via chat with customer service that the cure is to delete and reinstall app. Customers should not be tasked with such nonsense after every order. The developer should fix.
2) Customized lists are saved in the app, but if you click on one, instead of seeing just the items in that list, you see ALL items you have ever saved, rendering the list function useless within the app.
This app is reliable for what it *does* do, but there have been no attempts to fix what it doesn't do. These two issues which have been bugs from the get-go -- Long overdo fixing by developer.
Thank you for the feedback. Please see our response below:
1) Loyalty Credits are updated after the products are shipped, and the correct amount is updated via API automatically, not by uninstalling/re-installing the app. We apologize if there were miscommunication or incorrect information.
2) We have confirmed the saved lists issue, and will publish a fix shortly.
Thank you for your feedback, and feel free to contact us at email@example.com as well if you have additional suggestions.
Problem with update
After update on August 9: Now I cannot sign in. I’m also unable to submit a customer service request.
—> Fixed: Clearing the cache didn’t work, but uninstalling and reinstalling did. Thanks, iHerb!
The app is easy to use and has continued to improve. I can quickly and easily order/reorder what I need, and the value is impressive. Even more impressive is the fact that I can get free shipping to Korea when ordering over $40, which is always, and it takes just a few days to arrive.
- iHerb Inc.
- 107.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHerb Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.