By Controls Soft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHexView is a tool used to help in the programming and debug of systems that use ASCII. It is designed for programmers, engineers, and technical support personnel who need a quick reference tool.
iHexView is used as a base converter for Hex, Dec, Oct, and Binary; and also displays ASCII code values in each of these bases.
•Data can be entered as Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal, or Binary as well as ASCII characters.
•The resulting values for each of the bases and ASCII characters are displayed at the same time. Automatically converted as data is entered.
•Decimal, and Octal data can be viewed as one 32 bit double word, as two 16 bit words, as well as bytes.
•Data entered as an ASCII string uses a slider control to load the data into the register so that the contents of the string can be quickly viewed.
•A standard ASCII chart is available on the info screen as an additional reference.
Changes for iHexView V2.0
Updated the UI, to include new style buttons and layout.
Added new features:
1. New editing features, enabling the selection and changes at the byte level.
2. Added a new Data report screen, where all of the data is listed for the register, and a listing of the ASCII string data including the binary, Hex, Dec, and Oct values.
3. Added a new settings page that will save the users selections so they don't need to be reselected each time the app is opened.
4. Added a new bit shift right/left feature to the binary inout screen.
5. Changed the data registers so that the input screens all work with the same data. Values entered on the HexDecOct screen can be edited on the Binary screen.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Added a Select Color Scheme option to the Settings screen.
Updated the ASCII chart screen to improve the readability and layout.
Updated the Data Report formatting.
*Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Controls Soft LLC
- © 2009 Controls Soft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.