Book 5,000+ hotels across 100+ countries with our travel app to take full advantage of IHG Rewards.
• Receive mobile exclusive rates—only on the IHG app
• Review IHG Rewards Club points and redeem them for rewards
• Check out from your mobile device and receive an email copy of your bill (at participating hotels)
• Explore which brand is perfect for your business trip or vacation
Loyalty Guest Offers & Discounts & Features
• Access special IHG offers, packages, partnerships and discounts
• Earn and redeem free Reward Nights and Points, Digital Reward downloads and so much more with your IHG Rewards Club points
• Track IHG Rewards Club points and progress to Elite member status
• Turn your phone to display your IHG Rewards Club or Ambassador card
• Qualify for special rates using your corporate ID on our hotel app
• InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts
• Hotel Indigo®
• Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn Express®
• Staybridge Suites®
• Candlewood Suites®
• EVEN™ Hotels
• HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts
• Kimpton Hotels®
This update includes bug fixes, performance upgrades, and improvements suggested by guests like you. Thanks for using the IHG® App! With every stay, enjoy a more rewarding experience, all for you.
Ratings and Reviews
One if the worst transactions I have ever made. I made an reservation Thru the app. I showed up at the hotel and they had no record of it. Have them the confirmation and they could not find it. Told me they would cancel the reservation and put me in as a walk-in. I said no because IHG would charge me for not using the reservation. I insisted on calling IHG which I did. After much conversation I was escalated to a supervisor. She confirmed the problem talked to the clerk and it was resolved but alas I ended up billed by the hotel and again by IHG anyway. Double billed. With heroic effort I was able to get a phone number of IHG. then they proceeded to tell me yes there was a mixup but has to be solved by hotel not IHG. SPENT ANOTHER half hour on phone and got a case number. Passing the buck back and forth. Blaming it on the other guy but making me responsible for following up to see if it is fixed. It is almost unbelievable for a customer to be treat this way. A better answer would be @ I will solve this problem for you and call you when it is resolved or with 72 hours if it isn’t. Bad guest relations.
Not up to the usual Holiday Inn standards
We stayed at the Dothan location on Dec 9. Everything was just fine except the bedding! The sheets literally had holes in them and the coverlet/duvet definitely looked dirty ( make-up?). The sheets were so thin you could watch TV through them which I did just to prove a point to myself! I felt uncomfortable all night. I told the manager the next morning and he offered “to make it right” which I refused. My point wasn’t to get a discount or whatever. I just wanted him to know. I asked him if ALL the bedding was washed daily and he didn’t know; said he would have to ask housekeeping. Not a good answer; the answer should be “yes, absolutely”. His comment about holes in the sheets was that the hotel is under renovation! Are they using holey sheets because new ones are coming in? Again, not a good answer. We travel this route a lot but may have to reconsider next trip. I have been a rewards member for many years and am disappointed.
Disappointed Spire Member
IHG has become a huge disappointment and this coming from a Spire member who has invested a considerable amount of time with them. I’ve been trying to track down the status of my Reward Nights Faster, but that’s virtually impossible apparently. I don’t know why IHG has to make it such a secret to find. Secondly as a Spire member you’d think that my stay preferences would be at least somewhat honored, but nope I’m usually on a lower floor and close to the elevator... exactly the opposite of what I prefer. Thirdly when I do stay at a Hilton or Marriott I get a room that matches my preference and almost always upgraded with just basic status. Lastly it’s really nice that Hilton lets you pick the room location of your choice within the category you booked. This is amazing and makes you feel like you’re preferences are valued and they want to empower you to have options. It’s been a enjoyable 12yr run with IHG, but I see my time coming to am end with them over simple oversights constantly by IHG.
- Six Continents Hotels, Inc
- 248.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2001-2019 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). All Rights Reserved. IHG Proprietary Information.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.