iHome+Sleep, the alarm clock app from the experts on alarm clocks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHome+Sleep is the award-winning*, feature-rich alarm clock for iOS devices from iHome. iHome+Sleep requires iOS 6.0 or later on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. For extensive information about iHome apps and app-enhanced products, visit us at http://www.ihomeaudio.com/apps.
iHome+Sleep is the most feature rich alarm clock app for iOS. Including many ways to enhance your sleep lifestyle, including:
• Fully customizable alarm manager
• Nap alarms
• Gentle wake
• Wake and Sleep volume control
• Wake and Sleep to iPod library
• Wake and Sleep to Internet Radio (requires TuneIn account) * this feature is currently unsupported, a fix will be submitted soon to restore the usability
• Wake and Sleep to Zen Sounds (requires iHome Zen app. **PLEASE NOTE: This feature requires an iCloud account! You must be logged in to iCloud to get Zen sounds in iHome Sleep!**)
• Full screen clock display with custom photo backgrounds
• Sleep statistics and editable sleep log
• Wake and Sleep reminders
iHome+Sleep and related app-enhanced products have won numerous awards, including:
• 2010 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA5)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA100)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA63)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show (iHome+Sleep, iA100)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show Finalist (iA5)
• Chicago Tribune: Gadget Roundup's Gadget of the Year 2010 (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 Clock Radio of the Year (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory of the Year (iA100)
The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Optimized for iOS 8 (Please note that you are now required to approve local notification permissions in iOS 8. If you do not approve the notification permission upon launching Sleep after downloading iOS 8, then your alarms will not trigger while the Sleep app is in the background.)
• Auto-lock is now a global setting
• Increased dimness tolerance while in bedtime mode
• TuneIn login will no longer allow invalid credentials, preventing a blank station list from occurring
• Hardware bug fixes
Very good app (before last update). Use it every night to go to sleep with one playlist and wake up in the morning with another or Tunein. Not happy with latest update and its dimming problems, and see that I am not alone here. I am so used to pressing the lock screen button just before going to bed and thus blacking-out the entire screen. Otherwise, I am very pleased with the app.
Ver. 3.0.3 update is driving me crazy. Not very touch sensitive. I have several alarms set up for different days, and opening any one is quite difficult. Half the time the app tries to open a new alarm for the nearest hour. Have to delete that and try again. Just opening the list of alarms on the left or settings on the right is difficult. Last night after setting alarm the main screen showed "alarm next day" instead of "alarm in 8 hours." Alarm did not activate and I overslept. You can do better than this. PLEASE FIX!!
Keeps getting worse!
I have to review this again. I keep hoping that the developers will read the reviews. Here are some pointers guys:
1. The sleep screen is *way* too bright. It needs to be black, not back lit at all. Look at the old version, the screen was completely dark until you touched it, then it displayed the time but very dim.
2. There needs to be an option to increase the alarm volume gradually - like in the old version - I want to wake, not be scared.
Just those two options would be a great start to getting the app as good as it used to be.
Show us you care about your customers!
I make the mistake of updating this app - something I have been avoiding for months. Every update seems to make it worse. Either the developers don’t read the reviews or they just do what they want and don’t care about their customers.
My biggest complaint is that I can’t dim the display enough. The old version would allow me to shut off the display. I would only see the time for a few seconds when I touched the screen. Now I have this glowing screen lighting up the room - I need it dark but this app doesn’t allow that. I set the Dim slider all the way to the left but when I go back to settings it’s moved a bit to the right.
Developers… want to make your customers happy? Just restore the previous version - or tell us hour to do it.
Too bright, please fix
I've written a review before but I need to write a new one. 1 star staying the same though. After the major update change from the old beloved app to the less loved current design, I got used to it and was able to work my way around it and still get my money's worth with my ihome speaker clock. Now I need to cover pretty much the whole thing to even get to sleep. The "dimmer" function that goes into effect when the sleeping function is activated is far, FAR too bright. I'm someone who needs almost absolute darkness to fall asleep and stay asleep properly and nothing that I've tried to do can get my phone screen in-app dark enough to do that. Its not even the fault of my phone, I bring up the screen brightness slider and the app constantly resets it to almost halfway up and I hate it so much and it's a pain and I don't seem to remember ever having this problem before so if it's a new bug then get it fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SDI Technologies
- © 2014 SDI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Experience$0.99