***iHome Control now supports the 5 in 1 SmartMonitor. The SmartMonitor senses Temperature, Humidity Motion, Light and Sound. Receive real-time notifications about your home environment and set convenient automations with other HomeKit-compatible accessories.***
The iHome Control app is the perfect tool to control your iHome SmartPlugs and monitor your home with the iHome SmartMonitor from virtually anywhere in the world.*
Use the iHome Control SmartPlugs and app to control lamps, fans and more with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The app can also be used to setup notifications whenever the iHome SmartMonitor detects changes in motion, temperature, humidity, light or sound.
Designed to support iHome’s line of HomeKit-enabled SmartPlugs, the iHome Control app can:
• Easily add and configure iHome SmartPlugs and SmartMonitors on your network
• Create Home Automation rules to trigger iHome SmartPlugs based on specific triggers detected by the iHome SmartMonitor.
• Setup and Receive custom push notifications alerting you to environmental changes detected by the iHome SmartMonitor
• Control SmartPlugs on and off even when away from home
• Create Schedule-based rules to turn iHome SmartPlugs on or off automatically
• Group SmartPlugs into Rooms and Zones to control multiple plugs with a single command
• Control your HomeKit-enabled accessories with your voice using Siri directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (e.g. simply tell Siri to “Turn my Kitchen Off” to turn off your Kitchen’s iHome SmartPlugs)**
iHome Control SmartPlug now works with Amazon Echo and Dot (Alexa), SmartThings, Wink and Nest Thermostats. For more information, please see "Third-Party Integrations" in the Settings section of the app.
* Requires internet access or cellular signal
** Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories with Siri away from home requires an Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great. Using the schedule setting makes it care free.
This app is terrible. Will not allow me to add a home. Continually tells me that the cloud is syncing and connect any devices. I am returning my plug and just ordering something from Amazon. Very disappointed in this app and product.
Could be better
Seems to work about 80% of the time, not sure if the issue is of the iHome controller or our WiFi.
I wish the app would send notifications to email instead of push to iPhone. I also wish I could create a rule to have notifications of data on a schedule eg: everyday at 1700.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.