iHome+Sleep, the alarm clock app from the experts on alarm clocks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHome+Sleep is the award-winning*, feature-rich alarm clock for iOS devices from iHome. iHome+Sleep requires iOS 6.0 or later on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. For extensive information about iHome apps and app-enhanced products, visit us at http://www.ihomeaudio.com/apps.
iHome+Sleep is the most feature rich alarm clock app for iOS. Including many ways to enhance your sleep lifestyle, including:
• Fully customizable alarm manager
• Nap alarms
• Gentle wake
• Wake and Sleep volume control
• Wake and Sleep to iPod library
• Wake and Sleep to Internet Radio (requires TuneIn account) * this feature is currently unsupported, a fix will be submitted soon to restore the usability
• Wake and Sleep to Zen Sounds (requires iHome Zen app. **PLEASE NOTE: This feature requires an iCloud account! You must be logged in to iCloud to get Zen sounds in iHome Sleep!**)
• Full screen clock display with custom photo backgrounds
• Sleep statistics and editable sleep log
• Wake and Sleep reminders
iHome+Sleep and related app-enhanced products have won numerous awards, including:
• 2010 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA5)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA100)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA63)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show (iHome+Sleep, iA100)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show Finalist (iA5)
• Chicago Tribune: Gadget Roundup's Gadget of the Year 2010 (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 Clock Radio of the Year (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory of the Year (iA100)
The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
Recently updated my iPhone to latest version (10.2.1). Tried using this on a trip as my main alarm and the time is off around 15 min or and can not figure out why or how to fix. 2nd day set two alarms, 1st at 5:45am with music selections --never heard that go off, and 2nd alarm at 6:15am with the tone Disco. When selecting the tone I remember coming across the buzzer tone and specifically chose the Disco instead. In AM if 2nd day, I was rudely woken up a buzzer at 6:00am! Looked back in app and alarm settings to see if I messed up something and it all set as I said. So I updated the app. When opened to test it and reset alarm that had music, it went off with the buzzer at the appropriate time; however, when the app is open now it automatically takes me to the App Store to some random app (presumably the app in the ad section at bottom of app). Frustrated and ready to ditch this app! Never good idea to mess with my sleep but worse to mess with my sleep on a business trip! Only giving 1 star cuz u have to choose something and no stars wasn't option.
Jut wondering if you are providing support for this app anymore or not. There have been numerous bugs since the ios10 update. Some of which resulted in my alarm not going off. Some resulting in my sleep sound randomly starting to play 30 min before my alarm went off causing me to lose 30 min of sleep. Really disappointed. Hope you provide support and fix these bugs as I like this app when it works correctly.
Auto-Audio Ads play after 3am Repeatedly
In addition to a few other issues mentioned by other reviewers, while docked on my iHome alarm clock audio plays in ads multiple times after 3am PST waking me up. This is unacceptable, especially because I have "do not disturb" on as well. This is on iOS 9.3.5 iPhone 6. Please remove this shady ad network or implement a setting that meets apple ad standards or no auto-audio...ESPECIALLY FOR AN ALARM CLOCK APP. Please fix the bug ASAP!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 75.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SDI Technologies
- © 2016 SDI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Experience$0.99