iHome+Sleep, the alarm clock app from the experts on alarm clocks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHome+Sleep is the award-winning*, feature-rich alarm clock for iOS devices from iHome. iHome+Sleep requires iOS 6.0 or later on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. For extensive information about iHome apps and app-enhanced products, visit us at http://www.ihomeaudio.com/apps.
iHome+Sleep is the most feature rich alarm clock app for iOS. Including many ways to enhance your sleep lifestyle, including:
• Fully customizable alarm manager
• Nap alarms
• Gentle wake
• Wake and Sleep volume control
• Wake and Sleep to iPod library
• Wake and Sleep to Internet Radio (requires TuneIn account) * this feature is currently unsupported, a fix will be submitted soon to restore the usability
• Wake and Sleep to Zen Sounds (requires iHome Zen app. **PLEASE NOTE: This feature requires an iCloud account! You must be logged in to iCloud to get Zen sounds in iHome Sleep!**)
• Full screen clock display with custom photo backgrounds
• Sleep statistics and editable sleep log
• Wake and Sleep reminders
iHome+Sleep and related app-enhanced products have won numerous awards, including:
• 2010 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA5)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA100)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA63)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show (iHome+Sleep, iA100)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show Finalist (iA5)
• Chicago Tribune: Gadget Roundup's Gadget of the Year 2010 (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 Clock Radio of the Year (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory of the Year (iA100)
The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
Jut wondering if you are providing support for this app anymore or not. There have been numerous bugs since the ios10 update. Some of which resulted in my alarm not going off. Some resulting in my sleep sound randomly starting to play 30 min before my alarm went off causing me to lose 30 min of sleep. Really disappointed. Hope you provide support and fix these bugs as I like this app when it works correctly.
Auto-Audio Ads play after 3am Repeatedly
In addition to a few other issues mentioned by other reviewers, while docked on my iHome alarm clock audio plays in ads multiple times after 3am PST waking me up. This is unacceptable, especially because I have "do not disturb" on as well. This is on iOS 9.3.5 iPhone 6. Please remove this shady ad network or implement a setting that meets apple ad standards or no auto-audio...ESPECIALLY FOR AN ALARM CLOCK APP. Please fix the bug ASAP!
Since the Aug 2016 update the clock no longer stays visible on the lock screen, or if it does it goes away after hitting snooze. Whenever I try to change settings it launches app store. It also launches app store when I set the alarm. Have to wait for it to launch before I can close it and finally go to sleep.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 75.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SDI Technologies
- © 2016 SDI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Experience$0.99