iHome+Sleep, the alarm clock app from the experts on alarm clocks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHome+Sleep is the award-winning*, feature-rich alarm clock for iOS devices from iHome. iHome+Sleep requires iOS 6.0 or later on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. For extensive information about iHome apps and app-enhanced products, visit us at http://www.ihomeaudio.com/apps.
iHome+Sleep is the most feature rich alarm clock app for iOS. Including many ways to enhance your sleep lifestyle, including:
• Fully customizable alarm manager
• Nap alarms
• Gentle wake
• Wake and Sleep volume control
• Wake and Sleep to iPod library
• Wake and Sleep to Internet Radio (requires TuneIn account) * this feature is currently unsupported, a fix will be submitted soon to restore the usability
• Wake and Sleep to Zen Sounds (requires iHome Zen app. **PLEASE NOTE: This feature requires an iCloud account! You must be logged in to iCloud to get Zen sounds in iHome Sleep!**)
• Full screen clock display with custom photo backgrounds
• Sleep statistics and editable sleep log
• Wake and Sleep reminders
iHome+Sleep and related app-enhanced products have won numerous awards, including:
• 2010 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA5)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA100)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iA63)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show (iHome+Sleep, iA100)
• iLounge's CES 2010 Best of Show Finalist (iA5)
• Chicago Tribune: Gadget Roundup's Gadget of the Year 2010 (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 Clock Radio of the Year (iA100)
• iLounge's 2010 iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory of the Year (iA100)
The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
Bug fixes and improved stability.
Not bad, not great
Could the app please go back to having a shuffle feature for wake up music, as well as not restarting the song each snooze cycle?
Just used this app since the last update. Can't turn it off anymore or get to settings. Why is my screen locked on this alarm setting? What if I wanted to change it?
Barely better than just using the clock
I used to use iHome Set, but I upgraded my iPhone, and I had to buy a new alarm clock. The new clock supports the iPhone 6, but doesn't work with Set. Set had the random playlist, which Sleep apparently does not. It also displayed numbers with the volume adjustment, so you could easily see what your playback volume is - and this is the important bit - you could set your wake up volume appropriately. Sleep just has these sliders that don't mean anything. So far the alarm hasn't been loud enough to wake me, but it's hard to tell how much you've changed the volume without any numbers to compare with, and I will probably wake up to ear-shattering noise until I finally get it right, and God forbid I accidentally bump it. Totally not pleased.
And today I found out that it doesn't even work with the clock's snooze bar. What good is this, anyway? The clock is going back to Amazon on Monday. Completely useless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 53.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SDI Technologies
- © 2016 SDI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Experience$0.99