By Inside Outside Studios Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Regulations updated annually once released by the province.
iHunter Saskatchewan gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Saskatchewan's wildlife management zones. By overlaying the WMZs on top of the built in iOS maps, users can see their current location and which WMZ they are in. Dive deeper into specific WMZs to see which big game, predator, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
Features (Most work offline):
- Includes season summary for 2016 / 2017 (works offline)
- View WMZs on top of built in iOS maps (WMZs display offline)
- Select WMZs to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons (works offline)
- Add waypoints to the map at your current location, the centre of the map or where you tap and hold (works offline)
- Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations (works offline)
- Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints (works offline)
- Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place (works offline)
- Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location or a waypoint location (works offline)
- Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you (requires internet to send email)
- Share waypoints via Twitter and email to friends and hunting partners (requires internet to share waypoints)
- View weather forecasts and include current weather and moon phase in waypoints (requires internet to look up weather)
- Quick dial button for Turn In Poachers (requires cell connection to make call)
- Indian Reserve boundary layer
- Import .gpx files (GPS Exchange format)
In-App Purchases Available:
- In-app purchase to add the iHunter Pro Tools (Search for WMZs by number, filter WMZs by species, search the map, most recently viewed list, favorites list, draw over the map and save in a waypoint, track your position, speed and altitude)
- Land Ownership Maps: Various RM land ownership overlays are available. See where you are in relation to private and public lands nearby.
Note: The iHunter Pro Tools location tracking feature uses the GPS on your device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4.17
- 5 new waypoint icons
- Fixed bugs with activating landowner maps
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 1.4.17
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Inside Outside Studios Inc.
- © Inside Outside Studios Inc 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iHunter Pro Tools$4.99
- RM of Gravelbourg Land Ownership Map 2013$10.99
- RM of Loreburn Land Ownership Map 2015$10.99
- RM of Monet Land Ownership Map 2015$10.99