Hurricane Tracker By HurricaneSoftware.com's - iHurricane Pro
By GenCode Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHurricane Pro Is The Most Popular Hurricane Tracking App For iPhone/iPad and iTouch.
- From Developers of the most downloaded Hurricane Tracking App iHurricane this is a HD version of iHurricane that runs in native iPhone and NOW iPad screen resolutions.
- iHurricane HD is the only one that lets you use our app for free. The way InApp purchase works is if you like the app you can purchase the extra features of Push and extended content. Other apps make you purchase before you can even use the app. InApp purchase lets you really get to know the app your buying before you buy. Your purchase goes toward both the iPhone and iPad resolutions.
- Only Hurricane app that tracks Multiple (not just one at a time) Hurricanes on a interactive map!
- Only Hurricane app with PUSH!
(Push requires InApp Purchase)
- Only Hurricane app with email Alerts!
(Free to everyone!)
-Get distance between your location and EACH coordinate of the storm!
- Fully interactive map with clickable icons!
- Created by HurricaneSoftware.com, developer of PC Computing Best Of The Net Award!
Fully interactive map, more images, and more features than the others.
iHurricane HD is a Hurricane Tracking System that integrates with HurricaneSoftware.com's applications to give you the most up to-date and reliable hurricane coordinates data and high resolution maps. Using GeoLocation you will be able to tell how far an active storm is from you in miles at any moment, see satellite images of active storms. Get information such as wind-speed, millibars and much more.
- Latest coordinate active storm data
- Distance from your location to storms location in miles.
- Latest satellite information
- National Radar
- Historical data on this seasons past storms
- And Much More
What's New in Version 3.9.5
Fixes a bug that force closes the app if the server can not be found.
Very Good App... Fairly Good Info
This is a handy, dependable phone app., but you have to be mindful of the source of the information and imagery it is passing on! NOAA and other government facilities supply the info, and you have to keep one or two steps ahead of them as far as interpreting the information! For a quick-and-dirty idea as to hurricane activity, this app serves the need. There are better tools, including plain common sense, for any type of forecast formation.
Must have for Hurricane season
A very nice app for anyone on the east and gulf coasts. Informative and easy to navigate. I like that it tells not only the projected paths but also your current location. Keep up the good work.
SORRY! NO HELP OFFERED
I was excited about this app. It's beautiful. Am moving to FL soon. But, I was UNABLE to receive the required confirmation email to get alerts! Tried multiple times. What is the point of such an app w/o the alerts it claims to provide? I've filled out 2 online support forms. The 2nd was suggested by the 1st support team I contacted. No one takes responsibility for this app. Hope to get a refund. No matter.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Aug 26, 2014
- Version: 3.9.5
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GenCode Systems, Inc.
- © GenCode Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.