IIL iLearn: Microsoft SharePoint 2010
By International Institute for Learning, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This video reference app has been specifically designed for project managers who want to improve their knowledge of SharePoint 2010. Original video content recorded by a senior IIL SharePoint trainer demonstrates common tasks in short 1-2 minute tutorial segments.
Browse all videos or search and jump straight to a specific topic you are looking for.
This app features:
• Over 60 video clips* narrated by a seasoned Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Subject Matter Expert
• Over one hour of original content
• The ability to search for video clips by topic or keyword
• The ability to tag videos as favorites
Some of the topics covered in this app include:
• Navigating the SharePoint 2010 interface
• Creating and Managing Alerts and Circulations Lists
• Using SharePoint 2010 with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
• Working with Libraries, Resource Lists, Project Task Lists and Templates
* Video content on this app is streamed to your iPad on demand. For the best user experience, a wi-fi or 4G connection is recommended.
IIL is a Microsoft Partner with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management Competency. We provide customized training solutions to help organizations enhance their project management capabilities using the Microsoft Project Enterprise Solution.
“Microsoft” and “SharePoint” are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 2.0
User interface updates
No Audio in Videos. Slick interface, but lacks depth of information. Without audio track, the information presented lacks context and fidelity.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: International Institute for Learning ,Inc.
- © 2015 International Institute for Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.