iJ Bass HD
By Byunghee Choi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iJBass HD, an iPad bass app enables real-time performance!
We proudly present iJBass HD. With fully customizable buttons on the screen, you can play it easier even than a real bass. Place playable buttons to preset chords, scales, solo phrases even entire song! The fretboard can be moved by dragging it or side scroll indicator or tilting the device, accommodating players’ seamless performance.
*new - Midi supported
*new - Inter-App Audio (IAA) supported
- Audiobus supported
- Authentic vintage bass look & feel
- Hi-quality sound samples from an original 1971 J-bass
- Fully customizable playable buttons, 10 user presets
- Movable fretboard, by dragging it or side scroll indicator or tilting the device
- Floating bar makes open strings accessible at any time
- Vibration or trill by shaking the device
- Supports left-handed mode
- Detailed settings including mute sustain, tilt sensitivity, vibration speed, button behavior, etc.
Seeing is believing!
Check out some demos on youtube >>>
http://www.youtube.com/sardineapps or click 'App Support' button
What's New in Version 1.056
IOS 8, Audiobus 2 Support (minor bug patch)
Very easy to play and sounds nice. Great at this price and well worth getting. I was mostly using another bass app, even though I like this one too. Now both get frequent use. Thank you!