By Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The digital IKEA catalog 2014 – for iOS!
Just like the printed IKEA catalog, the 2014 digital IKEA catalog is packed with inspiration, home furnishing knowledge and ideas for free. This year, there’s a special focus on ideas for creating a better everyday life for families with children. The catalog has around 300 pages, showing a selection of products from the total IKEA range. Through this application, you will also be able to download other publications from IKEA.
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog, you will be able to access even more content with your smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. New this year is the ability to place selected furniture from the catalog in your own room!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) sign symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first iOS version was launched in 2011. This application lets you download the latest edition of the IKEA catalog and IKEA publications for the following countries:
Australia (NSW ,QLD ,VIC), 2103-08-26
Australia (SA, WA), 2013-08-18
Czech Republic, 2013-08-22
Dominican Republic, 2013-08-29
Hong Kong, 2013-08-19
Saudi Arabia, 2013-08-24
Spain - Balearic Islands, 2013-08-29
Spain - Canary Islands, 2013-08-29
United Arab Emirates, 2013-08-25
United Kingdom, 2013-08-15
What's New in Version 14.30
- iOS 7.1 support
It's a Catalog, developer needs to make a Wish List feature
It's just like browsing a catalog. This weekend we are going to IkEa. I wish the app has a way for users to click Like or Save item to a Wish List and then when we go to store we don't have to scramble memorizing or writing 9-14 digits codes for every item we want. So developers, hint hint..., it will be great if we can just bring our iPhone to the store and print out our wish list and give it to the associate and get our items faster
Works fine for me
Almost didn't download with all the negative reviews, but I figured I'd try anyway. For me, using USA - English version, I was able to download and browse the full catalog from within the app. Maybe the full catalog wasn't available earlier for people? Either way, it works fine now for me! Very nice layout with pop up view of the page's products, fast download and easy browsing.
My objective review
- full printed catalog and others in digital.
- while downloading, u can start browse immediately, it even dl while u change app.
- a lot negative review because people want more information on the product, the web has more info.
- crash (which i dont have, work smoothly on my ipad air)
- add full screen mode
- dont make the fb like button, learn more, product in this page button pop up everytime u change page, its annoying, make it permanent button instead or anything else.
- add tap to change page, its easier than swiping 200+ page.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 14.30
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Basque, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- © Inter IKEA Systems B.V. 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.