New IKEA INSPIRE APP!
Get inspired and purchase, wherever and whenever you want with the new IKEA Inspire App. Now with a NEW DESIGN and NEW CONTENTS to make your IKEA experience even better.
- New search methods: Search the range, access detailed information about the items and make your own shopping list
- Access all offers and promotions
- Get inspired with new decoration proposals and trends for your home
- Browse and buy in 3D sceneries
- Discover IKEA news before anyone else
- Don’t miss a single one of our collections and limited editions
- Be the first one to find out and receive information in real time about everything involving IKEA
This app is exclusive for all IKEA stores in:
- Canary Islands: Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro.
- Balearic Islands: Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
- Puerto Rico: Bayamón, Escorial and Ponce.
- Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo, Bávaro, Santiago and La Romana.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This App needs a lot of work!
First of, the entire thing seems to be in Spanish and won’t change the language. No matter if you have your location turned on, it’s still choosing a location in another country. Another issue is that my user and password are not being accepted and I constantly get errors. There is definitely no issue with my credentials, as they do work perfectly on the actual store app. This app needs tons of developmental work! I would definitely not recommend it in its current state.
I read the reviews and was expecting a very useless and hard to use app but was pleasantly surprised it worked fine and it was actually pretty helpful to use helping me to move into my new apartment
The app doesn’t open. I even tried deleting and installing it again and still it doesn’t work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.