IKEA Gift Registry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the IKEA Gift Registry, it’s easy and affordable for your guests to help you make your house into a home. Create and edit a personal registry for your upcoming wedding, baby shower or housewarming…or for any other event worth celebrating.
You’ll find all the products your heart and home desires under one roof – from kitchen to bedroom and everything in between, you can choose from close to 10,000 affordable products to add to your registry. Plus, it features a unique chip-in feature that allows friends and family (anywhere in the US!) to contribute any amount to big-ticket products.
With the IKEA Gift Registry you can:
· Build a wish list for upcoming special occasions (including wedding, baby, housewarming, graduation or anything else)
· Add any IKEA products by scanning barcodes at an IKEA store, entering article numbers directly from the IKEA catalog or searching the IKEA catalog directly in the app
· Be flexible and change your mind – you can use your store credit toward anything else in your local IKEA store instead of receiving the item purchased for you
· Customize your list with personal pictures and messages
· Add services to your registry, such as home delivery or assembly
· Share your list with guests via text message, email or social media
· Get gifts from guests anywhere in the country – friends and family can easily see your list online without downloading the app, then securely purchase a gift from your list online or at any IKEA US store
· Track your gifts – find out what friends and family have purchased, read messages from guests and say thank you
· Redeem gifts by simply showing the voucher in the app when checking out at any IKEA US store
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Now available for all IKEA US Stores!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jifiti.com Inc.
- © 2017 Jifiti.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.