iKibble is now free with ads!
How many times have you wondered, “Can I feed this to my dog?” Quickly
scroll through some common foods you know to see if your dog can eat
them too. Invest in your dog’s health today – you can even cook for two
with the information provided! Features include:
* Hundreds of food types including meat, dairy, fruit, vegetable, and grains.
* Built-in search function lets you easily search for a specific food.
* Easily browse foods by category or health rating.
* Share any information with your friends and family.
* Immediately find out whether a food is okay to feed your dog using
the built-in health rating system and doggy approval sounds.
* Thorough descriptions about each food details everything from the
general healthiness of the food, to advice on how and when to feed
your dog certain types of food, and even how to prepare some foods!
* Mark favorites on any food so that you can conveniently pull them up
at any time.
Don't make the mistake of feeding your dog potentially toxic foods ever again!
- Twitter and Facebook integrations should now work as intended
- more bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this Helpful App!
I used to write safe foods for my dog on a notepad on the fridge and also in a notes folder on my phone - but it never covered everything and I was frequently googling if a different food was safe. This app not only tells you if it's safe/toxic, but also whether or not it's actually healthy, along with letting you save a list of your pup's favorites! Its super easy to find a specific food as there is a search option. Not to mention, it's super cute and colorful - one of the "cutest" apps on my phone ;)
I've used this app for years now and have found it priceless. It's a quick access to answers to the everyday confusing questions regarding what can you feed your dog. Must have for those who recently because dog owners or aren't sure what is healthy for their furry one.
Use this app all the time. So helpful!
This app includes so many frequently eaten foods as well as more unique ones that you may not know are safe for your dogs. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.