iKu ~ social poetry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKu allows you to write, share, and read great haiku on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Compose haiku with no syllable limitations
* Share haiku by email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and with other iKu users
* Discover other people whose haiku you like
* Follow your friends to get updated when they post new haiku
* Compose whether you have an internet connection or not--your changes will be synced the next time you're online!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
This is a minor update, primarily for iPhone 5 support. More improvements coming soon. Please send any feature requests or feedback to email@example.com.
• Updated all screens for iPhone 5
• Made it easier to send feedback
• Disabled Tumblr posting, as login is broken
Needs more work!!
How can there only be 200 Haiku to look at and only some people's haiku are listed over and over? Mine are never part of the master list which is part of the fun-sharing and viewing each other's haiku.
Have you abandoned this app?
This app is so very important to me for my own use. I love being able to express myself in haiku.
However, I want to see more haiku from other people, as you show that as an option, and you always have only 200 haiku listed and they never change!
I've written about 20 or so, but not one of mine have ever been circulated. Kind of disheartening -- especially when new poems DO show up periodically, and others (some not containing any words) have been there for months. What's the criteria? Mine aren't THAT bad.
I love it.. Have written 133 and it doesn't matter some good some bad.. Helps me sort things out as well as practice creativity