Anytime, anywhere, monitor and control your cloud resources with the iland secure cloud app. iland’s state-of-the-art Infrastructure-as-a-Service offering combines the familiarity of a VMware-based cloud with the flexibility of a global data center footprint, superior on-site support, a market-leading console, integrated Zerto disaster recovery and nearly two decades of experience.
Built as an intuitive front-end to iland Secure Cloud Services, the iland secure cloud app gives you access to real-time data on your vDCs, vApps and VMs. Check the performance of your workloads; see your current and historic resource usage and cloud spend so you can anticipate future costs and make adjustments accordingly; manage your disaster recovery plan; configure or reconfigure alerts that let you know when you are at or near your target levels for resource capacity, performance, or costs; backup your data – and do it all from your iOS device.
The iland secure cloud mobile app for iOS allows you to:
• Monitor your cloud costs for the current month, previous month and forecast them for the remainder of month
• Backup data for 7, 30 or 90 days and restore it yourself
• Failover and fail back your workloads with the click of a button for disaster recovery purposes including any number of DR tests
• Receive configurable alerts related to cost and resource limits
• Configure and manage resources at vDC, vApp and VM levels
• Start, stop and suspend vApps and VMs
• Create, view and update Support tickets
• Archive tiers of storage at vDC level and…a whole lot more
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ilandcloud or give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 2 of the iland Secure Cloud mobile application features a completely redesigned user interface that makes it even easier to manage and monitor your iland cloud environment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.