Professional Grade Time Lapse Video. Capture time the easy way with iLapse™ for iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch. Now with Full Resolution Photo Sequence video compilation and a low battery auto save option, which safely compiles your time-lapse when your battery gets low.
Video mode: iLapse™ will capture single frames over a period of time at a trigger interval of your choosing. The app then compiles the photos in to an epic, High Definition time lapse video.
Camera mode: iLapse™ will capture full resolution single photos over a period of time at a trigger interval of your choosing. Full Resolution sequence stills can be previewed and shared to your favorite post production tool. Blend multiple exposures using 16 different blend functions to create stunning images.
- Video Mode: Selectable Output Frame Rates 24, 25 & 30 fps
- Video Mode: Record in HD
- Video Mode: Export Videos To Camera Roll
- Camera Mode: Export Still Photo Sequence to Camera Roll
- Camera Mode: Blend Multiple exposures
- Camera Mode: Compile Still Photo Sequence into HD video
- Selectable Shutter Intervals 0.5 - 20 seconds
- Real-Time Duration Feedback
- Real-Time iLapse Progress Feedback
- Lock Focus, Exposure and Tone
- Play Alarm On Completion
- In App Viewing Room
- Reflex Mode: Double Tap w/ Three Fingers to Toggle.
- Low battery auto save option
The 'Reflex Mode' in iLapse is for use with external lenses and DOF camera lens mounts.
View the video http://youtu.be/KoUTLakPN3w
What people are saying:
"I just love it. Best iPhone time laps application ever." zhu76, Luxembourg
"Quality time lapse - Excellent high definition time lapse with range of 0.5 to 20 second time interval and locking control of exposure, white balance and focus. Simple to use controls." VidWatch, UK
"Great app! - The more I play with it, the more it seems capable of." MacChiroCtr, USA
"Terrific app - Works well. Many fun ways to use it!" MacNicholas, USA
"Wirklich eine Super App" minimaxer, Germany
"Awesome" yr120, USA
挺神奇的拍照软件,赞一个。Yannie Zheng, China
"Great app - Great little app. Really intuitive and easy to use. Now I just need a 'tripod' for my phone to keep it still for long periods of time." sammcunnane, NZ
"Best Time L'Appse Yet - this is the simplest one I've used..and the picture and replay is the cleanest and most watchable I've seen too..$2can't go wrong!" DZelenka, USA
"I'm a big fan of MEA 'cos iSupr8 is so good! iLapse seems gr8 so far and the 'calculator' feature is a gr8 idea, to stop us having to scratch our heads working out lengths of clips/filming duration etc - imports back nicely from Cam Roll into iSupr8 to provide Yes, the Holy Grail! A superb quality Faux Super 8 Time-Lapse - well done chaps" Bobby Kemp, United Kingdom
Note: App does not record audio.
We listen! If you have a suggestion please write: email@example.com. If you like iLapse™
, please consider rating and/or reviewing the app! Every positive review is sincerely appreciated.
If you do not like iLapse for a specific reason, please consider contacting us. In some cases, there may be a solution to the specific issue you’re having and we are happy to help.
Also by MEA Mobile:
iSupr8: The World's Most Advanced Mobile Super 8mm Filter App In the World.
Part: Make Something Simple - Find Something Beautiful. Now With Photo Mosaic Mode.
Speed Machine: Fast Motion // Slow Motion Video Recorder
Thank you for choosing iLapse. The full resolution Time Lapse creator for Video or Photo Sequences. Now with Full Resolution Photo Sequence video compilation option!
This update features:
Photo sequence video compilation
Added low battery autosave option, suggested to us via user feed-back
Added iPhone 5 support
High-Res photos set to default
Thank you for your ongoing support. We are very appreciative of your 5 star reviews and honest feedback.
MEA Mobile is dedicated to iLapse and expanding our family of photo and video apps to meet your needs and the capabilities of modern mobile devices.
Please drop us a line anytime. We'd love to see your creations.
Also Available from MEA Mobile:
AutoValve: Vintage Audio App: Play Your Tunes With Retro Sound
Speed Machine: Fast Motion // Slow Motion Video Recorder
Part: Make Something Simple – Find Something Beautiful
iSupr8: The World’s Most Advanced Mobile Super 8mm Filter App
Ratings and Reviews
Works Fine - Maybe
This program works fine *IF* you work it *exactly* as it expects...the correct steps for which are undocumented.
1) If you set up a time lapse and decide to stop taking images in the middle, you can not create a time lapse, nor do you have a way of seeing or deleting the thousands of images already taken. (You can recover the memory iLapse used for those images by deleting the iLapse app, turning your iPad off and on again, and then reloading iLapse from the iTunes Store.)
1) if you interrupt taking photos for a manual time lapse, you can create it. But if you inadvertently press the "wrong" buttons, the software will happily and simultaneously move those thousands of images to your photo album and try to create another time lapse. It will not be successful. And there is no way to send those thousands of images back to the iLapse app from your photo album.
Both of these HCI issues indicate a slap-dash, untested app, and that's simply unprofessional.
This is the only time lapse app I have found that has a blending mode, which is awesome for sunsets. It lets you save separate photo frames and then stitch them into a video or blend them into one photo (search iLapse on Flickr to see examples I've done). You can also export the frames to use separately.
I'd like to give it five stars, but there are lots of limitations and missing features in the interface, so I can only rate it four stars till they fix that stuff:
In photo mode takes 3x4 aspect ratio, but when you blend into a video it crops it to 2x3 for no reason, losing some of what you captured. When you view frames there is no way to export only some of them, or select a range - you can only export all to camera roll, which takes awhile. When blending, Normal mode does nothing, but lighten and darken work well. Glitchy with large numbers of photos - sometimes they don’t show up, or appear in the wrong order.
If I delete some frames and then stitch a video, instead of stitching the remaining frames, it puts in black frames where they were.
The screen does not rotate, so you can't take a time lapse in any other orientation.
May be the coolest app ever!
This is one of the most fun apps I've downloaded in quite a while. I was a little overwhelmed with all the different options and buttons, but was glad when I saw the helpful info button that explained everything. Here's a couple things I'd like to see in future versions:
- The ability to use the app in both landscape sides. My phone stays standing a little better on the side without the buttons than with.
- 64-bit support. Forgive me if this is already built in, but I think this would make the app far more efficient. It took between 7-8 minutes to compile my 1588 photos into a 1:03 minute video.
Thanks. Keep up the great work!
- MEA Mobile Limited
- 40.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.