By Bartizan Connects
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The tradeshow industry's first and most widely used smartphone based lead retrieval.
Exhibitors, track your leads and simplify your lead follow-up with iLeads. Generate leads that turn into real business. Capture sales leads anywhere, anytime by entering badge ID # or by scanning a QR code, if present. If QR codes are not printed on your event's badges, scanning will not be available.
For events offering iLeads, a data access license is required and you will be charged a fee.
A live Internet connection is not necessary during the show to use iLeads. If no name appears that simply indicates a late registrant or an error entering the badge number. Just add qualifiers and notes as usual, contact info will appear later when you sync your device.
• Tap to select qualifier and survey menus that can be customized.
• Voice-to-text note entry
• Instant online lead access.
• Real-time lead reporting. Track leads instantly.
• Leads are backed up on a secure exhibitor website.
• Internet access not required while collecting leads.
The iLeads app is synonymous with customer satisfaction, reliability, ease of use, and industry leadership. Exhibitors say iLeads is "easier" and "reasonably priced" compared to other lead retrieval products they've used. They like how you "can download the leads right away" and "gather leads anywhere." They appreciate how iLeads " gives better data about leads" and how "you can access those leads right away online."
What's New in Version 1.5
1. Improved bi-directional synching. Data such as follow-up and survey questions will now be pushed from the exhibitor portal, LeadsLightning, to devices with the iLeads app running. This will make setting up multiple licenses with the same set of questions very simple.
2. In-App exhibitor education. Offers ways to increase booth traffic and follow up with leads. Steps to take before, after and during the conference.
3. Exhibitor messaging improved while using app. If attendee info is not available at the time of scanning, the exhibitor is informed that the attendee is a late registrant. They will be informed to enter info as usual and that data and visitor info will sync after show.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 29, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bartizan Connects LLC
- © Bartizan Connects, LLC Copyright 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.