By Bartizan Connects
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The tradeshow industry's first and most widely used smartphone based lead retrieval.
Exhibitors, track your leads and simplify your lead follow-up with iLeads. Generate leads that turn into real business. Capture sales leads anywhere, anytime by entering badge ID # or by scanning a barcode, if present. If barcodes are not printed on your event's badges, scanning will not be available.
For events offering iLeads, a data access license is required and you will be charged a fee.
A live Internet connection is not necessary during the show to use iLeads. If no name appears that simply indicates a late registrant or an error entering the badge number. Just add qualifiers and notes as usual, contact info will appear later when you sync your device.
• Scan all of the common 1D and 2D barcode types used for trade show badges: PDF 417, QR code, Code 39, Code 128, UPC and EAN
• Exhibitors can edit the information obtained from the barcode directly in the app. This means that if an email is missing from the badge data or the wrong email was given at registration, the record can be fixed on the show floor. This is also helpful for exhibitors that prefer to add a direct line phone number instead of the general number encoded on the badge.
• Tap to select qualifier and survey menus that can be customized.
• Voice-to-text note entry
• Instant online lead access.
• Real-time lead reporting to measure event success. Track leads instantly.
• Leads are backed up on a secure exhibitor website.
• Internet access not required while collecting leads.
The iLeads app is synonymous with customer satisfaction, reliability, ease of use, and industry leadership. Exhibitors say iLeads is "easier" and "reasonably priced" compared to other lead retrieval products they've used. They like how you "can download the leads right away" and "gather leads anywhere." They appreciate how iLeads " gives better data about leads" and how "you can access those leads right away online."
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Fix iOS 10 compatibility issue. The Cancel button is not visible when scanning a barcode.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bartizan Connects LLC
- © Bartizan Connects, LLC Copyright 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.